Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
"Not gonna mention BED again"... alright pal that's because uve been called out & u dont have it. U r simply a greedy fck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

mklanch

VIP Member
So she get her flaps out for says it body positive but don't won't to help people with bed she a joke
its because she doesn't have BED and hasn't been diagnosed with it. she cant carry on the lie as shes not smart enough. thats why shes now refusing to mention it anymore.

• Heart

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Did you see at the end of the vid when Sean walked back to the car to put his things in the boot? The guy had just given up, anything for an easy life eh? But still she wasn't satisfied and gave him a look that could kill at the very end. That's not an equal partnership at all, also the garden clean up vid when she did the spin with power washer pretending it was a gun. For goodness sake grow up!
I've said it before and I'll say it again that I think Sean is in an abusive relationship. Not in the 'common' ways (ie I don't think he is physically abused or even financially or verbally as such) but I think Demi's ability to manipulate emotions for her own gain shouldn't be underestimated.

Basically, I think she has likely done a number on his self esteem to the point where he doesn't think he can leave anymore, the idea might not even cross his mind because he has just accepted that this is the way it is. A friend of mine is going through something similar and is only just starting to reach out for help/talk about it.

Aye annoyed .gif

That look is so telling haha
He's sick of the sight of her. I'd be mortified if my partner acted like this around my friends. Not only removing herself from their company but sat filming herself in the process. Pathetic.
The irony of her talking about how Sean had gone up to get her a coffee and then he storms onto frame with a face like thunder.

• Heart

Mrsriley

Honestly is this lass for real, why is she moaning about a bit of spilt stone? A normal person would just clean it up and forget about it but not Demi she has to make a big deal about it, I don’t believe for a second she helped to pick it up. I am actually shocked she has had the nerve to call other people’s work out when she can’t even do her own job properly and knocks out a load of rubbish calling it content, my four year old son could make better create better content than her!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Uhhuhhoney

I’ve not been posting in a while because pregnancy is beating my ass but when i tell you i RAN to tattle after she posted tonight’s shenanigans!! Discharge is obviously natural and nothing to be ashamed of but also not exactly something people want to see 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is she making any money?! The bar is literally on the floor and she still manages to be below it there is no effort whatsoever

• Haha

AnniG

Chatty Member
It's not even her belly that offends me. It's the high waisted trousers pulled up to her armspits and tiny little crop tops that do. If she wore a pair of pants or jeans in a normal way (under the belly button) and a top that came down to a normal lenghth (under the belly button) she'd look slimmer and so much better. I don't get her dress sense AT ALL.

Reactions: 28
when her mum starts to cry in the vlog because some of her friends didn’t make it to 50 ☹ what a special moment let’s leave it in the vlog then have a drink pouring montage after it

CONTENT

• Haha

Van

what does she keep saying she’s plant based? It’s not exactly the same as vegan. She literally eats so much processed and fake meat foods. Plant based means you predominantly eat fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, legumes. As in nothing artificial

hashbrown123

God you know things are desperate when you’re doing an advert for itchy private parts Jesus Christ

also doing the advert with half her eyelashes on. What the actual hell. She’s getting paid for this. How?!?

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Demi has clearly been getting her posing advice from that Chantelle person she has tagged in the photos of her mams party :oops:

The party does look nice but the fact that she has tagged all the companies makes me think shes been on the beg for a discount in exchange for 'exposure'.

Only a Donnelly party could have a 'champagne' kart being displayed with a can of carling, a bottle of Heineken, what looks like a pint glass stolen from a pub, a plastic pint cup but 2 unopened bottles of prosecco.

Her clutching her vlogging camera by her side in all of the posed photos if making me cringe.

• Haha

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
I know we’ve already pretty much digested this video but my god.... the STATE of it 😭😭🤢🤢 if I was her neighbour and I walked out into my garden looked over and saw that, I’d bolt it inside and ring the police... can’t even feel safe within your own home nowadays when Big D is in the garden deep in thought thinking about her next meal.
She’s soooooo awkward 🙈
I felt so uncomfortable watching this segment: she kept turning her head and gazing anywhere but the camera - but then at one point she glances at the camera anyway to check it’s still filming.
She was so awkwardly self-aware but pretending to forget the camera was there…

like wtf is she trying to do? Is she method acting?!

• Haha