Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she has lost weight, can see in her photo, even though her leggings are sitting a lot higher in the now photo, but she has lost weight, the whole diet thing, I do think it might seems strange to younger viewers, because she's always spoke about body confidence, and loving herself, yet she's posting completely different now, of course she is allowed to want to be healthier, but for her to post/talk about body confidence, and then all of a sudden turn to diet posts, and how she's disgusted in her weight, doesn't send out the right thing for her younger viewers

Reactions: 5
ffs there should be a rule ur only allowed to post so many sponsored videos a month or year or something , it gets to the point now where the entire video is for the purpose of the sponsor , you can already tell she doesn’t enjoy YouTube for the actual videos and talks about how it’s a business and its just for the money all the time. then on top of that she gets sponsors ... she’s a bleeping joke

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she only mentioned that slender plan thing like once at the beginning of her weight loss ‘journey.’ Don’t know why she’s making out like it actually contributed to her losing weight 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s full of absolute tit; anything for a bit of coin.

I didn't even notice at first, it only says 'ft' at the end of the title and look how tiny she's made the 'AD'

View attachment 45597
Oh she added the ‘ft protein world’ after she posted the video so she could get the bulk of her views 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Vegan cold meat always reminds me of cheap chicken roll from the supermarkets that smells like farts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What did you all make of her insta Q&A last night when someone asked her why she privates videos after posting them? She blatantly came out and said she privates videos that don’t get enough views. Something about being advised to do so, so that the YT algorithm notices her and to make her ‘brand’ look better, like all her videos get ‘good’ (even though they aren’t really that good) views. When in reality, most of her videos get tit views but she just removes them so ‘brands’ won’t see I guess. How anyone can trust someone who is clearly only making content with money in mind. And for her to just come out and say that makes her looks so disingenuous with the videos she posts. Wouldn’t trust a word she says.

Reactions: 6
Omg I have been subscribed to Demi but been a bit of a now and again watcher of her vids and I am now seeing her in a total different light after reading this thread and the previous ones. How freakin cringe!!

I always thought she over egged the pudding with her "quirky" behaviour...but what shes done regarding the Blair thread and the "Amber" account.....jeez. You'd kinda expect it from a 14 year old bitchy school girl but shes a grown woman. Unsubscribing for sure. Frauds are not my thing thanks "hunni bunni" .....🤔😂

Always suspected the lying about dress sizes too. Why bother....she claims shes so body confident. Fake af!!

Reactions: 11
How do they put up with that bleeping parrot

I know! How does that poor parrot put up with her too...and that poor dog! Cutie.

I feel harsh saying this but oh my god...how fast does she eat?! And how big a mouthful does she take each time. I get indigestion watching her!! Ouch...sounding a bit bitchy ..I'm really not!! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her eyelashes are testing me. Just watched a few minutes of her what I eat in a day video and I swear she's never had either a full set of lashes or her lashes completely bare. Whenever mine get to the stage hers do be at I just take the rest off??

Reactions: 4
Oh no, we can all literally see her fringe wasn’t cut professionally 😂 looks like she’s freehanded it the absolute idiot

I know! How does that poor parrot put up with her too...and that poor dog! Cutie.

I feel harsh saying this but oh my god...how fast does she eat?! And how big a mouthful does she take each time. I get indigestion watching her!! Ouch...sounding a bit bitchy ..I'm really not!! Lol.
She eats horribly. I’m weird when it comes to eating and don’t like eating in front of people, and I eat NORMALLY. She constantly eats on camera and does food videos, and she’s disgusting when she eats. She eats weird tit and looks horrible when she does it.

Idk about u, but if i was on a fitness/diet journey I wouldn’t be involving everyone in everything I eat and I’d keep it quite private? She takes it to the extremes tho and posts her every bleeping meal and makes food videos it makes me cringe. She eats too much as well. Idk how she can stuff her face with three meals a day plus loads of snacks and sugary drinks. Just cos it’s vegan doesn’t make it any less disgusting or unhealthy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.