Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She eats horribly. I’m weird when it comes to eating and don’t like eating in front of people, and I eat NORMALLY. She constantly eats on camera and does food videos, and she’s disgusting when she eats. She eats weird tit and looks horrible when she does it.

Idk about u, but if i was on a fitness/diet journey I wouldn’t be involving everyone in everything I eat and I’d keep it quite private? She takes it to the extremes tho and posts her every bleeping meal and makes food videos it makes me cringe. She eats too much as well. Idk how she can stuff her face with three meals a day plus loads of snacks and sugary drinks. Just cos it’s vegan doesn’t make it any less disgusting or unhealthy
I dont like eating in front of many people. My close family and friends ok but I used to hate the whole big canteen thing at school and college.

She does these little belches at times too wish is gross. Yes I would keep my dieting business to myself too. I wouldn't broadcast it. These ready meals may be vegan but I bet they are packed with salt and saturated fats. She seems to think because something is meat and dairy free its automatically healthy. No girl ....check out the ingredients!!

I'm so shocked at how she behaved on that thread. Being really patronising to people, and making such a big deal about a little bit of criticism. You cant be on YouTube and no expect some criticism. It's not always going to be positive. You have to take the rough with the smooth.

Her eyelashes are testing me. Just watched a few minutes of her what I eat in a day video and I swear she's never had either a full set of lashes or her lashes completely bare. Whenever mine get to the stage hers do be at I just take the rest off??
Yes!! So many videos where there will be one sad little lone lash on the eye...all by itself. Surely she sees it herself ...just take it off!!

Reactions: 6
It makes me sick that she boasts that she makes all this money from youtube which is based on lies and will come crashing down in less than a year and she will be back on the dole. But she has all this time to make them STUPID videos of her dancing really badly and making the ugliest faces, she is about 23 years old and shes filming herself dancing round her mums badly decorated council house for her 11 year old subscribers to comment how funny she is.
Its bleeping BIZARRE

Reactions: 15
her “sexual” moves trying to be all sexy, what a lucky man sean is[emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just been on her Tik Tok to see the dancing video and did anyone notice this one about her mouth? Wonder if she's still reading here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow her tik tok account is even more cringe than her YouTube and Instagram, didn't even realise it was possible

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooo here we go shes been Primark...now she will say she bought a large to have it "oversized" 😏😴 why she lies I dont know. Just own your size. We ain't silly......😂 I am not body shaming I am just highlighting the fact she lies!!

Surely her face in her new thumbnail is photoshopped or FaceTuned slimmer?

Reactions: 1
why do people comment on her instagram photos saying wow beautiful and stuff when its clear she isnt a beautiful girl, she isnt even pretty really? she is in reality a very average and dare i say it.. unattractive girl.

Reactions: 14
why do people comment on her instagram photos saying wow beautiful and stuff when its clear she isnt a beautiful girl, she isnt even pretty really? she is in reality a very average and dare i say it.. unattractive girl.
She actually referred to herself as "stunning" under a fake account on here I believe....omg I'm cringing for her. That's so tragic lol. Faking an account is something a 13 or 14 year old girl would do. Not a 20 odd old woman!! 😂😏

Reactions: 6
I personally don't think she's unattractive.

If she does read here then I'd rather she knew that one post saying she's unattractive is not everyone's opinion here.

Reactions: 12
I think her personality, her greed and her lack of morals are way more unattractive than her face tbh

Plus her latest glossy box ad is not marked as an AD why can’t she follow the rules .

I think her personality, her greed and her lack of morals are way more unattractive than her face tbh
Yeah I agree. She has done some shady questionable stuff. I see her in a different light to when I first started watching her

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree. She has done some shady questionable stuff. I see her in a different light to when I first started watching her
Absolutely agree. The things I have found out about her ......I can't be doing with fakes and frauds. I am not dissing her looks....it just is laughable she came on here under a fake profile calling herself stunning and trying to throw shade on someone who shes claimed to be friends with! Shes so shady.

Surely her face in her new thumbnail is photoshopped or FaceTuned slimmer?
Yessss I 100% thought the same I thought she looked great and slim so was thinkin she’s deffo used FaceTune. All the big youtubers joke about using face tune (tana mongoose, james Charles, Shane etc) so I don’t doubt for a second she would use it as she loved jumping on the bandwagon as we know hahahaha

Absolutely agree. The things I have found out about her ......I can't be doing with fakes and frauds. I am not dissing her looks....it just is laughable she came on here under a fake profile calling herself stunning and trying to throw shade on someone who shes claimed to be friends with! Shes so shady.
She was completely and utterly jealous of Blair or whatever she was called,, the one she said lots of tit about on here. She had more subscribers , beautiful skinny blonde, American & more relevant and we all know this tit gets to demi deep down, no matter how much she pretends she’s confident etc. Yeahhhhhh she’s not.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.