Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does remind me of Ronnie Barker..and I dont mean when she is pulling faces I mean naturally, its uncanny 🤭.
I definitely agree with the Amber Wright word being spread....I found her irritating before but once I learnt about her coming on here under a false name..bigging herself up and then trying to throw shade on another YouTuber that shes all pally with....I now think shes actually vile. Lies upon lies about her diet and dress size too.

Ohh id put money on she doesnt get up at 5am like she claimed. She seems so lazy and sloven. I dont know why but she strikes me as someone who doesnt get up till about half 11....she just comes off as so bone idle. 😏

Reactions: 8
She really does remind me of Ronnie Barker..and I dont mean when she is pulling faces I mean naturally, its uncanny 🤭.
I definitely agree with the Amber Wright word being spread....I found her irritating before but once I learnt about her coming on here under a false name..bigging herself up and then trying to throw shade on another YouTuber that shes all pally with....I now think shes actually vile. Lies upon lies about her diet and dress size too.

Ohh id put money on she doesnt get up at 5am like she claimed. She seems so lazy and sloven. I dont know why but she strikes me as someone who doesnt get up till about half 11....she just comes off as so bone idle. 😏
She totally doesn't get up at 5am,it was just for views. How do people know she pretended to be someone else and slagged off Amber?

Wonder if she made it to the gym at 6am this morning like she said last night on her ig stories 🤣
Doubt it, come on. So lazy.

Reactions: 3
She totally doesn't get up at 5am,it was just for views. How do people know she pretended to be someone else and slagged off Amber?

Doubt it, come on. So lazy.
I may be wrong but as far as I know she came on here using the name Amber Wright....saying stuff to big up herself. She put a screenshot up which shown it was from her phone or something. Also same spelling mistakes. Then she claimed it was her brother. Someone may have a better idea but this is what I think happened.

She also made a post about Blair Walnuts under her fake name, that wasnt very friendly like she pretends she is. I cant recall what it was exactly but it was throwing shade at her.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I may be wrong but as far as I know she came on here using the name Amber Wright....saying stuff to big up herself. She put a screenshot up which shown it was from her phone or something. Also same spelling mistakes. Then she claimed it was her brother. Someone may have a better idea but this is what I think happened.

She also made a post about Blair Walnuts under her fake name, that wasnt very friendly like she pretends she is. I cant recall what it was exactly but it was throwing shade at her.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 👍
No she did, if you look back at posts

Reactions: 2

Read from page 5.

'amber' was caught out because she took a screenshot of a tweet that showed statistics only the person who sent the tweet could see.

She was forced to admit it but she said it was her brother, yet comments which had been made from that account included her breasts, so it had to be her as her brother surely would not comment on her breasts.

Then if you look on the user, you'll see that she slagged off you tubers supposedly her friends!!

Screenshot_20200118_220256_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200118_220256_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 1
How many times did she say privately in that?!
Her poor brother. Being thrown under the bus. What a cow!!
Also like it has been said...she is saying her brother commented on her boobs then?! Jeeez she has no scruples that girl. Urgh......desperate and scheming. Shes pathetic. And for the love of god get a bra that actually fits and also.. those eyelashes. Wtf. The dancing is repulsive. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times did she say privately in that?!
Her poor brother. Being thrown under the bus. What a cow!!
Also like it has been said...she is saying her brother commented on her boobs then?! Jeeez she has no scruples that girl. Urgh......desperate and scheming. Shes pathetic. And for the love of god get a bra that actually fits and also.. those eyelashes. Wtf. The dancing is repulsive. 🤢
She was grating on me, then I found this site, someone actually commented on a video of v hers, that's how I found it. Then I had my eyes opened!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think mid 20s is too old, that’s the situation a lot of people are in today. Are you in a military relationship? Apologies if I’m wrong. If so that’s kind of what those people do, it makes like easier financially etc. But for people with regular jobs they don’t have a lot of choice.
I felt as if I was way too old to be living at home with parents. Before we got married we enjoyed self catering holidays so could play at being independent, and were looking for places to rent together, before deciding to get married. Yes we had military housing.

Honestly sometimes I just read through the first thread for shits and giggles, the fact she accused her teenage brother of making the account talking about her tits tickles me everytime 😂

She also made a Rave About thread about herself 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 I have two instagrams so I am going to sacrifice one to comment this on all her pics/reply to her fans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly sometimes I just read through the first thread for shits and giggles, the fact she accused her teenage brother of making the account talking about her tits tickles me everytime 😂

She also made a Rave About thread about herself 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 I have two instagrams so I am going to sacrifice one to comment this on all her pics/reply to her fans 🤣
Same here. I was posting here that night Demi came on and claimed it was her brother posting as Amber Wright. Absolute car crash but hilarious watching her try to wriggle out of it. I reread the posts yesterday after I got a notification. Still funny as duck all these months later :ROFLMAO:

As if a 14/15 year old boy is going to sign up to Tattle, call his sister stunning, make a rave thread for her and ask people what they think of her 'going braless' video :rolleyes: Added to which, the brother was apparently aware of Guru Gossip and knew that Blair Walnuts had a thread on that site.

Lucky for Demi she is such a small fish in a big pond. Look at what happened to MOD after she was found to be posting here slagging off her mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here. I was posting here that night Demi came on and claimed it was her brother posting as Amber Wright. Absolute car crash but hilarious watching her try to wriggle out of it. I reread the posts yesterday after I got a notification. Still funny as duck all these months later :ROFLMAO:

As if a 14/15 year old boy is going to sign up to Tattle, call his sister stunning, make a rave thread for her and ask people what they think of her 'going braless' video :rolleyes: Added to which, the brother was apparently aware of Guru Gossip and knew that Blair Walnuts had a thread on that site.

Lucky for Demi she is such a small fish in a big pond. Look at what happened to MOD after she was found to be posting here slagging off her mates!
Well exactly. it was obviously her. She is an idiot man! She would have been better off saying it was her Mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is a small fish in a big pond but she really thinks shes hot property. So deluded. Saying all that about "well if your talking about me I'm obviously relevant" Freak.

Also I think she should be called Demi Slovenlly instead. Shes so lazy and thinks it's a real achievement she kept her bedroom tidy for a week. Ffs she acts like a child. Lazy and always looks dirty..her face always looks dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.