Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say she's an artist. She has a unique ability to make any food look disgusting on a plate 🤢

A don't see what's wrong with the door at all but even if it is slightly edited you can still tell she's lost a good amount of weight so well done to her

. SM-G900F .
She has pulled those leggings up they aren't at the same height as they are in the first photo. Not convinced at all amber. Just my opinion. I do think she's lot a bit though

Reactions: 8
I think she's doing great. Look at her belly button, you can't fake that & even pulling her leggings up a bit extra you can tell her belly just doesn't hang the same.

She has annoyed me in the past but I do think hating on someone's appearance and their hard work is not good. I don't see she's misleading anyone on her journey. She'll have highs and lows.

If she didn't have such big Breasts then she'd look much slimmer I think.

Reactions: 15
I used to really like Demi, enjoyed her videos, until the whole amber thing, think it made me think how immature she really is, when she done YouTube part time, she was really good at her videos etc, but since she’s went full time, she doesn’t give a tit anymore, it’s like she does stuff now just for money, and doesn’t give a tit about her “fans”, the video for her mums kitchen was lovely, but part of me thinks she just done it for a YouTube video, and too get more views, I really hope she can pick it back up, because I think if she doesn’t, she’ll lose being able to do YouTube full time 👀

Reactions: 7
I must say she's an artist. She has a unique ability to make any food look disgusting on a plate [emoji1785]

She has pulled those leggings up they aren't at the same height as they are in the first photo. Not convinced at all amber. Just my opinion. I do think she's lot a bit though
She's ovs tried to make her self look a bit slimmer by pulling the leggings up etc but ye can still tell she's lost the weight a don't like her atall but she clearly has lost a bit a weight

Also who's amber ?

Reactions: 3
Hasn't the internet moved past offensive before and after pics....what about her followers who are the same size as her before or bigger? Ehat is she saying about bodies like that of potentially young followers. Hate that tit.

Anyway she's only pulled those leggings up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not assed if she’s lost a bit of weight. Everyone does at first when they ‘diet.’ She could have lost a lot more at this point as it’s been like 3 months. You know, if she’d bothered her ass to do some exercise. She sat there eating junk food (vegan, but doesn’t make it healthy) she’s not promoting a healthy lifestyle in the slightest which is what she said she wanted due to health problems etc. I don’t trust a single thing she does and quite rightly so given she’s proven herself as a sneaky little liar time and time again

She's ovs tried to make her self look a bit slimmer by pulling the leggings up etc but ye can still tell she's lost the weight a don't like her atall but she clearly has lost a bit a weight

. SM-G900F .

Also who's amber ?
‘Amber’ is actually Demi! If you read the whole of the first thread about her it will make sense. It’s bloody hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hasn't the internet moved past offensive before and after pics....what about her followers who are the same size as her before or bigger? Ehat is she saying about bodies like that of potentially young followers. Hate that tit.

Anyway she's only pulled those leggings up.
Personally I think it's the way someone goes about it that matters. If she called herself disgusting etc in the before then I think it's wrong and could make others feel tit but if she just put something like 'progress so far' then its just someone who wanted to change their body to me. I think there's deeper issues within a person if before and after photos mentally harm them

Reactions: 7
Personally I think it's the way someone goes about it that matters. If she called herself disgusting etc in the before then I think it's wrong and could make others feel tit but if she just put something like 'progress so far' then its just someone who wanted to change their body to me. I think there's deeper issues within a person if before and after photos mentally harm them
She shouldn't be promoting diets and weight loss at all, 95% of diets fail and Demi is already admitted that she is struggling.

Diet talk and imagery of weight loss including before and after pics are triggering for a lot of people not just people with deep rooted body images, you are allowed an Instagram account from 13yrs old and Demi will have young followers the thought of 13yr olds or younger or people at any age being exposed to diet culture pisses me off.

Is she not following a vegan diet? Hardly irresponsible
I don't think it's the veganism that's being referred to as irresponsible, more so the fact that her vegan diet consists mostly of vegan junk food and isn't necessarily the most nutritious. I've tried to diet that way before and it doesn't work, there's plenty of low calorie junk foods and plenty of ways to work crap into your diet and stay in a caloric deficit but the foods and meals she posts are seriously lacking in high quality macronutrients. No diet is sustainable long term unless you're giving your body the fuel it needs and not just what you like the taste of most.

She shouldn't be promoting diets and weight loss at all, 95% of diets fail and Demi is already admitted that she is struggling.

Diet talk and imagery of weight loss including before and after pics are triggering for a lot of people not just people with deep rooted body images, you are allowed an Instagram account from 13yrs old and Demi will have young followers the thought of 13yr olds or younger or people at any age being exposed to diet culture pisses me off.
While I don't totally agree with the before/after pics, it sends me seeing her refer to her food account as a "fitness account" on her main insta. I don't see anything related to fitness on the page at all, fitness is so much more than eating less calories than you used to.

Reactions: 2
Weight loss transformation pics. Good on her!View attachment 45025View attachment 45026
So she has pulled up her leggings at the waist which hides the side belly and is using a slightly more supportive bra which pulls her posture up. Putting the hair down slims the face and neck, giving the appearance of being slimmer, however the chins are still in place. When people genuinely lose weight it’s usually seen on the face first. No chance to face.

Sorry Amber, not convinced.

Reactions: 9
She’s clearly lost a little bit of weight it’s not a conspiracy theory 😭😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.