Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gets sent half that tit for free from the clothing companies and is often paid to feature those items in a video. She makes a video on said items which rakes in hundreds from Adsense and then has the cheek to sell the items on for more money. Sheā€™s vile.

Reactions: 13
Not being funny idk about you guys but if I made (supposedly) Ā£8k a month I wouldnā€™t be stressing about putting my old shitey clothes on depop for like Ā£5-Ā£10? I deffo couldnā€™t be arsed to sit there and stress about that on a Saturday night..?? I think she talks bullshit about how much money she makes. If she made that much money sheā€™d have her own place, regardless of saving up money for a deposit or not being able to get a mortgage cos of her self employment, or whatever her bullshit excuse was. Ā£500 average rent out of Ā£8k a month is duck all, and her boyfriend supposedly makes Ā£28k a year. I think theyā€™re full of tit.

Either way Iā€™d deffo not be sat putting my worn out shitey shoes on depop for 6.99šŸ™‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not being funny idk about you guys but if I made (supposedly) Ā£8k a month I wouldnā€™t be stressing about putting my old shitey clothes on depop for like Ā£5-Ā£10?
She's selling quite a bit by the look of it so is probably making a reasonable amount from it, especially if most was #gifted in the first place. Greedy cow, donate it to charity instead. Mind you, they wouldn't take secondhand swimsuits due to hygiene reasons. Not sure why anyone would want to buy an item that's had someone else's flange in it but i guess it takes all sorts šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Demi needs to get the duck off of tiktok, sheā€™s killing how iconic the app is by trying to be funny

Reactions: 6
View attachment 44719

Iā€™m sorry is she joking?! ā€œDonā€™t wear them enoughā€ they need thrown out or donated to a clothes recycling bin. Actually vile.
Worn out converse actually do have a market in vintage shops
but those are bleeping manky they look like they have dog shite on them just naw bin them or wash them and give them to a charity shop fs

Reactions: 7
Not being funny idk about you guys but if I made (supposedly) Ā£8k a month I wouldnā€™t be stressing about putting my old shitey clothes on depop for like Ā£5-Ā£10? I deffo couldnā€™t be arsed to sit there and stress about that on a Saturday night..?? I think she talks bullshit about how much money she makes. If she made that much money sheā€™d have her own place, regardless of saving up money for a deposit or not being able to get a mortgage cos of her self employment, or whatever her bullshit excuse was. Ā£500 average rent out of Ā£8k a month is duck all, and her boyfriend supposedly makes Ā£28k a year. I think theyā€™re full of tit.

Either way Iā€™d deffo not be sat putting my worn out shitey shoes on depop for 6.99šŸ™‚šŸ˜‚
Definitely agree, she must be exaggerating what sheā€™s earning to bother putting stuff like those converse up for sale

Chloe todd is the exact same sells everything sheā€™s gifted! Or anything sheā€™s bought & ā€œlovedā€

Reactions: 5
Those shoes!!!!!!! Is she having a laugh!? Even if she donated them to charity they'd get chucked straight in the bin!

Can she not see how EMBARRASSING it is to try and sell those filthy scruffy shoes??

Ladged for ya Demi. Veins popping out my neck from second hand embarrassment and cringing šŸ˜±

Screenshot_20190929_033521.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have you ever typed in used well worn shoes in eBay? People love that tit

Reactions: 1
Oh my photo didnā€™t upload lol, itā€™s a ā€œLouis vittonā€ bag for Ā£12.99 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell those shoes have sold on depop now
bleeping hell probably one of her little 12 year old minions (omg Iā€™ve got something demiā€™s owned!!!) like mate sheā€™s not Ariana grande sheā€™s some chav scruff from wallsend chill out lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell those shoes have sold on depop now
I was just coming here to say that. Can't believe some skank actually bought them, either to wear or to sniff :sick:

I suppose Demi could have marked them as sold just to shut us up :ROFLMAO: (not that she reads here, of course)

1569752050114.png
1569752087488.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.