Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her personality is what makes her ugly imo
Completely agree with this, I've had people tell me that someone's really pretty, and I just can't see it anymore because I know what they really are and it's not what is shown to 90% of people!

The problem with being like it online is everyone will eventually realise and she'll have nothing left anymore

Reactions: 6
I have never posted here before but have been a lurker for a while. So, this morning she posted breakfast, 307 cals, then lunch at 1123 cals then a latte at 97 cals. At the end of the day she says today’s calories are 1,219!?!? Someone has questioned her about it.

Reactions: 4
I have never posted here before but have been a lurker for a while. So, this morning she posted breakfast, 307 cals, then lunch at 1123 cals then a latte at 97 cals. At the end of the day she says today’s calories are 1,219!?!? Someone has questioned her about it.
Oh no, that's embarrassing.

Maybe she worked out and burned the calories and that’s why. But seems weird she wouldn’t mention it if that was the case, considering everyone’s just straight away gona think she’s lying or can’t add. Or both. Probably both.

I made this account just to say why I unsubscribed from Demi last night. I've read a few posts on here that she reads some of the posts. I would firstly like to stay I've been subbed to her before she went big. I liked how she was a genuine YouTuber. Not everybody is perfect but can still be a good influencer. I'm not perfect i don't like watching YouTubers usually but Demi reminded of myself in a way that's why I watched her content. But I've just got to the point where I feel like she's lost her spark she's not genuine anymore. I'll wait for a video to go live and its all sponsers now like her recent weight loss video I was watching it then when she mentioned the protein diet thing I clicked off the video. I noticed a couple of months ago that she had hidden alot of her old videos which are the ones that made her who she is today as well. Idk if anybody else agrees but having normal people on YouTube is great I'm not rich, my house isn't amazing I always put myself down when I started watching Demi from the start she gave me confidence. In her old videos she always states that her family aren't financially well off and I can relate to that, people want to watch people in the same boat as them you know, that's why I think she's started doing some old videos because she knows she's changed. People are now commenting good to see old demi back. But old Demi is gone. I'm not here to bully how she looks or about her weight because like I said not everyone is perfect people don't want to watch fake YouTubers as for myself whether your in a council house or not. I don't think it's a bad thing she went big either and is earning herself money I think she deserved it but I just feel like she's turning into a typical YouTuber not what her original subs are interested in anymore. Not every post on Instagram or video should be an AD or have hundreds of adverts in the video. Sorry Demi I just had to unsubscribe from your channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I made this account just to say why I unsubscribed from Demi last night. I've read a few posts on here that she reads some of the posts. I would firstly like to stay I've been subbed to her before she went big. I liked how she was a genuine YouTuber. Not everybody is perfect but can still be a good influencer. I'm not perfect i don't like watching YouTubers usually but Demi reminded of myself in a way that's why I watched her content. But I've just got to the point where I feel like she's lost her spark she's not genuine anymore. I'll wait for a video to go live and its all sponsers now like her recent weight loss video I was watching it then when she mentioned the protein diet thing I clicked off the video. I noticed a couple of months ago that she had hidden alot of her old videos which are the ones that made her who she is today as well. Idk if anybody else agrees but having normal people on YouTube is great I'm not rich, my house isn't amazing I always put myself down when I started watching Demi from the start she gave me confidence. In her old videos she always states that her family aren't financially well off and I can relate to that, people want to watch people in the same boat as them you know, that's why I think she's started doing some old videos because she knows she's changed. People are now commenting good to see old demi back. But old Demi is gone. I'm not here to bully how she looks or about her weight because like I said not everyone is perfect people don't want to watch fake YouTubers as for myself whether your in a council house or not. I don't think it's a bad thing she went big either and is earning herself money I think she deserved it but I just feel like she's turning into a typical YouTuber not what her original subs are interested in anymore. Not every post on Instagram or video should be an AD or have hundreds of adverts in the video. Sorry Demi I just had to unsubscribe from your channel.
Could not have said it better myself. Especially the feeling like you could relate.
Mr Carrington & Kate mccabe I like, they've stayed true to what they began as.

Reactions: 5
Idk if anyone noticed but in her Primark video in the try on clips her little weekly whiteboard was visible and had a section in the corner with money written on it. Couldn't fully make it all out but there was definitely a £1200 protein world something and £1500 for something else along with some other figures. Assuming that's what she's due from various ads in a week that's INSANE given how tit her content is

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Idk if anyone noticed but in her Primark video in the try on clips her little weekly whiteboard was visible and had a section in the corner with money written on it. Couldn't fully make it all out but there was definitely a £1200 protein world something and £1500 for something else along with some other figures. Assuming that's what she's due from various ads in a week that's INSANE given how tit her content is
Tried to look, can’t make it out as the quality is terrible [emoji1787][emoji1787] shite content

I would like to add to my post if anyone wants to see what Demi was like before 100k she has a Facebook called demis discounts with some of her old content on their. I know people grow and change look at Jeffree Star but not when they become fake less honest of where they came from. I would really like to tell her myself instead being on here. What does everybody else think about this?

You're right 😯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I would like to add to my post if anyone wants to see what Demi was like before 100k she has a Facebook called demis discounts with some of her old content on their. I know people grow and change look at Jeffree Star but not when they become fake less honest of where they came from. I would really like to tell her myself instead being on here. What does everybody else think about this?

You're right [emoji54]
Is that iceland i see? Probs an ad for all that processed food? That she hasn’t declared ONCE [emoji1787]

If she's making that kinda money why is she dressed like she found some old clothes in a bin 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tried to sharpen it but not much better 😂
IMG_20191008_233807.jpg

Woops didn't realise it had already been posted!

Wonder if she put that in view on purpose

Reactions: 7
I think the writing below protein world might say 'GlossyBox' - can't make out if it says two hundred or two thousand beside it though
Tried to sharpen it but not much better 😂View attachment 47349

Woops didn't realise it had already been posted!

Wonder if she put that in view on purpose

Reactions: 2
I think the writing below protein world might say 'GlossyBox' - can't make out if it says two hundred or two thousand beside it though

It does say that and besides it says Angel/Devil which is the glossybox theme for this month.

Reactions: 3
The caption under her angel / devil look had no spelling mistakes, and she wrote 'our' angel / devilish sides... I'm guessing it was a copy + paste job. No effort put in. Also have my doubts she even did the make up in the photo, it looks professionally done.

It does say that and besides it says Angel/Devil which is the glossybox theme for this month.

Reactions: 1
The caption under her angel / devil look had no spelling mistakes, and she wrote 'our' angel / devilish sides... I'm guessing it was a copy + paste job. No effort put in. Also have my doubts she even did the make up in the photo, it looks professionally done.
She didn’t, it says thanks to some Chantelle girl for “helping” her with the eye look!

Doing her make up badly?.. doesn’t she do that all the time.. 👀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.