Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed the question ‘what’s wrong with your mouth?’ On the FAQ part of her video descriptions, how funny
Hahaha that's when your know your mouth is weird. when it's that frequently asked you need to put it there [emoji1787]

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed lately on the TV or on certain vids, she tries to speak a lot better accent wise? The one she just uploaded no but some & her IG stories.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed the question ‘what’s wrong with your mouth?’ On the FAQ part of her video descriptions, how funny
YES LMAO. “Nothing , I pull weird faces get over it” or whatever. You don’t pull weird faces Demi your face is just fucked up LMAO

Reactions: 4
YES LMAO. “Nothing , I pull weird faces get over it” or whatever. You don’t pull weird faces Demi your face is just fucked up LMAO
You can just think she thinks she's sOoOooo quirky and different but it's all so forced it's almost uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 5
Another undisclosed ad on her primark beauty video 🙄 She tells us the video is sponsored 5 paragraphs down in the description box.
Well spotted. And people still think it was such a lovely gesture using her “well earned money” to titivate her mums kitchen. Every stunt she pulls, everything she does is sponsored. It’s us Joe and Josephine Bloggs that are really paying for her lifestyle. Think about it. What other 20 something year old can afford to have 4 plus holidays and breaks a year, get a fitted kitchen etc?

So glad I unsubscribed. I’ll not be lining her pockets that’s for sure!!

Reactions: 9
Well spotted. And people still think it was such a lovely gesture using her “well earned money” to titivate her mums kitchen. Every stunt she pulls, everything she does is sponsored. It’s us Joe and Josephine Bloggs that are really paying for her lifestyle. Think about it. What other 20 something year old can afford to have 4 plus holidays and breaks a year, get a fitted kitchen etc?

So glad I unsubscribed. I’ll not be lining her pockets that’s for sure!!
Do they get money for actual subscribers or is it soley based on views?
Also, do you know if what she did regarding advertising in her previous video is legal? I hate this type of advertising, makes me mad, the teenage girls watching her will be drinking it all up.

Also, do you know if what she did regarding advertising in her previous video is legal? I hate this type of advertising, makes me mad, the teenage girls watching her will be drinking it all up.
It’s completely underhand is what it is. Usually if there’s an advertisement then the AD sign should be inserted. Surely she was advertising that product and as so should have said so.

Reactions: 4
They get money for ad revenue based on views. they don’t make money direct from subscribers, although companies may be more likely to give her sponsors/pay her more for them based on her subscriber count. Which is stupid considering she doesn’t get anywhere near the amount of views she should for her subscriber count

Ah I see thanks. No I looked at her videos and for the amount of subscribers she has, she isn't getting that many views!!

Boreddd of all this sponsored content, bored of seeing every youtuber I watch fit in their sponsorship with this plastic face scrubber in every video🙄 as soon as I hear ‘now I’m gonna quickly show my skincare routine’ I’m like here it goes again.
Boringggg, and for £120 quid?? Naaaa

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Boreddd of all this sponsored content, bored of seeing every youtuber I watch fit in their sponsorship with this plastic face scrubber in every video🙄 as soon as I hear ‘now I’m gonna quickly show my skincare routine’ I’m like here it goes again
Boringggg, and for £120 quid?? Naaaa
They have to charge that much for them seeing as every ‘influencer’ going has been given one for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AC16B4FE-E0D7-4923-8ACC-1B517003E80C.png

I’m sorry is she joking?! “Don’t wear them enough” they need thrown out or donated to a clothes recycling bin. Actually vile.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
£12.99 for those minging things? Dear lord, she's taking the piss!

I wonder if she's trying to appeal to the footwear pervs? I've seen stinky old slippers sell for ridiculous prices on eBay to the fetishists.

• Sick
  • Haha
Look at the sweat and dirt inside them :sick: she's worn a hole through the material at the back as well.

1569680941352.png
1569681007158.png

< WAVES TO DEMI >

Hiya hun, I see you've just reduced the price of your disgusting shoes.

1569681204361.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she bleeping messing with those shoes? Wouldn’t even give them to a charity shop! They belong in the bin.

Also who buys second hand swimwear 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 44719

I’m sorry is she joking?! “Don’t wear them enough” they need thrown out or donated to a clothes recycling bin. Actually vile.
Oh my god what the duck HHAHAHAHA

Also have you noticed the state of her room in the background. Not saying she has to have an immaculate room all the time or whatever but if i was taking pics to be posted on the internet I’d have no mess in the background especially if I had lots of followers. I noticed it first the other day when she was posting about a gifted item or something. You know, a partnership/sponsor thing where she posts something for free and she’s supposed to professionally talk about it or whatever. And there’s just piles of shite all over her room in the background. She’s honestly so bleeping thick in the head it astounds me

Reactions: 11
Just had a look on her Depop after seeing those manky converse 🤢

68A8F8A1-9C72-40C8-809C-E3DC04CF7B29.png

Why is she selling the T-shirt dress that she just “love love loved” in her gifted Missguided haul?! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
On her Depop she either doesn't mention the size or puts 'Size 16, 18, 20'. So, what size is it?! I have a feeling that it is the 18 or the 20 and shes too embarrassed to say. I know some clothes come in size 16 to 18 but I've certainly never seen a 16 to 20 before. Where's all this body positivity gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.