Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually insane. I genuinely think this will wake a lot of her audience up because ya know, we’re not bleeping BLIND.
Especially if it coincides with a brand deal for some sort of weight loss plan. That will piss a lot of people off. Like Lauren Goodger with her cyanide shakes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well personally I think she’s just normal and that’s why so many people can relate to her. I think she’s going to go really far. And I’ve criticised her before and she was really open and understanding about it. I love the fact she tries different videos though as I never seem to get bored of her channel x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Well personally I think she’s just normal and that’s why so many people can relate to her. I think she’s going to go really far. And I’ve criticised her before and she was really open and understanding about it. I love the fact she tries different videos though as I never seem to get bored of her channel x
Totally! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Reactions: 1
😭😭😭 shes really pretty I think - thoughts on her no bra video? Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
😭😭😭 shes really pretty I think - thoughts on her no bra video? Xx
Everyone on YouTube has a niche but I think Demi has done something different and showed you don’t need a niche, just be yourself. Her niche is her as a person rather than a category of videos I love her channel for that. She is really promoting amazing things like body positivity too! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
15A149DD-5256-4176-9BEE-364C5A10E299.png
Who on Earth asks these questions! It clearly isn’t a weight loss or a meal inspiration account. If you’re taking inspiration from that lump of lard you need to reevaluate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everyone on YouTube has a niche but I think Demi has done something different and showed you don’t need a niche, just be yourself. Her niche is her as a person rather than a category of videos I love her channel for that. She is really promoting amazing things like body positivity too! X
Where’s she hid her nan though? That’s the big question! And did she ever take the vase?

View attachment 456297Who on Earth asks these questions! It clearly isn’t a weight loss or a meal inspiration account. If you’re taking inspiration from that lump of lard you need to reevaluate
she says she’s bringing it back at least once a month for the past 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think management has had words with her about not posting enough. She's panicked and decided to film food challenges.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.