Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes photoshopping her chins to a singular chin, and I'm confused because the difference is so obvious in her videos, how does she think people won't notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so defensive and catty to her followers. Absolutely nil customer service skills.
Funnily enough I don’t think they meant the intro to your video... I think they mean that weird video that takes up 30 seconds before you even start the video dems🙄

Reactions: 14
Cracks me up how she sits there and does her insta stories with her quadruple chin hanging low and the most unflattering angles and yet her pics on her feed are all edited to make her look better (although it doesn’t work) like what is she trying to achieve? How can you justify looking completely different in your pictures 😂😂😂 embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Why would you do a try on haul and show every outfit with a black polo neck on? Maybe I’m getting old but I just don’t understand 😳

Reactions: 8
Its great because she doesn't work well under pressure so we're in for some treats.Sadly when you're a hateful wee madam, people want to see you fall, its human nature.

Reactions: 8
Its great because she doesn't work well under pressure so we're in for some treats.Sadly when you're a hateful wee madam, people want to see you fall, its human nature.
I think it's quite sad, watching her newest video, I do like to scroll though the comments section...there is people giving her compliments and she just love reacts the comments and doesn't even give people a thank you reply...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I dont get why she's doing videos styling clothes if she doesn't have a sense of style?? the outfits dont suit her figure and most of them are absolutely horrendous looking

• Haha
Life was much better before Demi discovered the word styling/styled. She wouldn’t know how to put an outfit together if her life depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's quite sad, watching her newest video, I do like to scroll though the comments section...there is people giving her compliments and she just love reacts the comments and doesn't even give people a thank you reply...
The only time she responds is if they say something she doesn't agree with, then she talks down to them. A channel like Demis could easily respond to each comment, I expect she might now as you've highlighted this.

• Heart
Why is she so chewy - imagine writing all that as a supporter then Demi just disregards the rest of the paragraph to ask that 🥴
God she’s bleeping abysmal. This lass is a disgrace who doesn’t deserve any of her following. Nasty horrible piece of work. Makes me sick how her followers go out the way to be so kind to her for whatever reason and she pulls them apart like that and berates them doesn’t even bother to acinowledge their nice comments. She’s disgusting and needs cancelled.

Reactions: 30
Comments are a mess, always the same person trying to promote themselves too 🙈

Reactions: 4
I love the fact that none of her videos show up in my recommendations on YouTube anymore 😂😂 YouTube clearly knows!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.