Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has. Her boobs have never been that small, nor that far apart from each other 😂 So much for ‘body positivity’
Everything else in the photo (mug, shirt, cooker, underwear) the camera has focused on. Yet Demi’s body is all blurry? V.suspish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her shoulders must kill her wearing those crappy unsupportive, ill-fitty bras from lounge.
Also you can see her nips and vaj in that set. :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
13stone 8lbs and maintaining yeah????? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what an embarrassment, delete the ‘fitwithdemi’ page cos ur not fit and u never will be🤷🏼‍♀️x
Maybe we just missed the full title. Try.to.FIT.in.my.new.shets.WITH.DEMI ?

Must be painful though. Has a canesten #ad written all over it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Soon we will have a video of her saying she’s gained weight because she’s stressed about the move or something like that. she must know she isn’t maintaining? unless she is no longer weighing herself?

Reactions: 10
Honestly where does she get the confidence to post herself in her badly fitting underwear, cos I need some of that lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly where does she get the confidence to post herself in her badly fitting underwear, cos I need some of that lmao
IKR??? Hate me for saying this but I wish I had her confidence to showcase poorly fitting underwear of so confidently with not a care in the world. I hate looking in a mirror in mine ffs😂😭

• Haha
The first pic is definitely photoshopped isn't it?
As someone else said you can't have it both ways, you're either body confident (and post your body in all its glory) or you're not. Its sad though even slim influencers/models/whatevers photoshop their pics, it would seem that no one is happy with their body. Is it true that insta are bringing in rules around disclosure of editing pics?
She is most certainly reading here and responding on her insta and channels, which is pathetic. Honestly this life isn't for her if she can't ignore the haters or criticism. If her channel grows and she becomes a "household" name it will only get more intense. Hold the phone for a "I don't care what other people say about me, the haters make me rich, I love myself so much, heres some edited pics of me loving myself, I never edit pics because I am so happy with the way I look" comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to Demi’s figures she is just under 1 stone lighter than me. Now I know everyone’s bodies are different but I am at least 2 dress sizes smaller than her. She is not 13stone 8 and there is no way that she is smaller than an 18/20.
my boobs are a 38G and look smaller than hers, there is absolutely no way I could comfortably fit into the Lounge underwear, I have looked on their site before and they don’t go big enough, so why they use this unhygienic, over weight scruff as an advertisement for them I will never know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I worked at Lounge Underwear and was focussing on building a long-term, well respected brand I wouldn't be happy with the kind of images she pushes out as advertisement and would stop working with her. Anyone who has ever worn a bra or knickers and especially people with larger chests will be able to take one look at her wearing them and know that they offer little to no support or comfort. It's clear that isn't Lounge Underwear's strategy, though. They're just trying to flog as much tat as they can to make a big profit on a high margin product whilst they have their 15 minutes of semi relevancy by over-saturating the influencer marketing.

With that in mind, Demi will keep getting these deals with companies like Lounge Underwear because she bridges the gap of people who probably wouldn't usually buy things like that because they wouldn't usually see products like this advertised to them but our ✨ 13 stone 8 pounds Bodi Posi Queen who never edits her photos ✨ seems a bit more relatable, so her fans will buy whatever lounge shet she is flogging, realise it is terrible for their body (I mean in terms of quality/fit, I couldn't even care less about 'flattering' or 'unflattering'...) and never buy again. But that is okay because it will just continue with other people.

It genuinely makes me upset/annoyed because I'd imagine a lot of her followers are like her before the supposed youtube big bucks got to her. Young women who work for their money but don't have a lot of it, so splashing on a lounge shet is a big deal.

You'd be so much better off going on a site like BraStop and getting a decent bra, specifically made for bigger sizes and have decent bargains in their sale. You can tell when an underwear company actually designs/fits their bras for larger chests and I can tell that lounge don't, they just scale up the smaller sizes, pop them in the post to some greedy sod like doodles and wait for the BoDy PoSiTiViTy band waggon sales to come rolling in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 456438
1000% the tik tok and the takeaway have been filmed on the same day - mebs a bit stalkerish but I had to check - first picture is from the takeaway video and other two are from the tik tok one even her partning and the Asda bag is in the exact same spot 🤣🤣

Also her hair ends up the same at the end of both videos - even the bit of dandruff at the end is in the same spot. Absolute Sherlock Holmes haha
Yes her washing is in the same place as well in the utility room

Reactions: 2
Other people, of all shapes and sizes look good modelling lounge. Perhaps she isn't giving them the correct size, we know she is in a little bit of denial about that, right? Or maybe they just take more time when taking pics, we also know that everything she does is half assed and that she doesn't see details like other people. She just doesn't have a good eye for style and puts up cheap imitations.

Reactions: 3
The first pic is definitely photoshopped isn't it?
As someone else said you can't have it both ways, you're either body confident (and post your body in all its glory) or you're not. Its sad though even slim influencers/models/whatevers photoshop their pics, it would seem that no one is happy with their body. Is it true that insta are bringing in rules around disclosure of editing pics?
She is most certainly reading here and responding on her insta and channels, which is pathetic. Honestly this life isn't for her if she can't ignore the haters or criticism. If her channel grows and she becomes a "household" name it will only get more intense. Hold the phone for a "I don't care what other people say about me, the haters make me rich, I love myself so much, heres some edited pics of me loving myself, I never edit pics because I am so happy with the way I look" comment.
Her left arm in picture 3 is definitely photoshopped

Reactions: 2
Other people, of all shapes and sizes look good modelling lounge. Perhaps she isn't giving them the correct size, we know she is in a little bit of denial about that, right? Or maybe they just take more time when taking pics, we also know that everything she does is half assed and that she doesn't see details like other people. She just doesn't have a good eye for style and puts up cheap imitations.
It might be that, too! Wouldn't be surprised if she is telling them the wrong (smaller) size. I don't think she knows how to pose/make herself look good in photos and just tries to copy what she sees others doing. What she doesn't see is their hundreds of attempts and I can just imagine her dragging Sean out to their doorstep to play photographer and giving up after a few minutes :ROFLMAO:

Yeah Grandma is a much better photographer than Sean anyway, she does what she is told and it looks like he is starting to show impatience. It'll be 10 clicks at the front door instead of 10 minutes when Grandma does it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.