Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice bit of stale pasta on the hob. She's such a scruff. I guess it'll probably be there until her next deep clean.

Reactions: 12
can someone inform demi this is an old trend thats like over a year old!!! she must be desperate! she got most her following from doing these sort of videos......when they were on trend! all shes proving is that she is boring, has no original content, and eats junk all day

Reactions: 8
I thought a chippy was a fish and chip shop? It is were I live, is it not the same in the north east?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her and Sean are both wearing the same outfits that she was wearing in her last food video, and the pasta is still out on the side...

I definitely think she crammed all those carbs down her and then did this take away afterwards.

she’s actually vile

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s actually deluded if she thinks those are before and after pics on her insta. She’s fatter than ever. Her double chin is so big she looks like a bleeping pelican and she’s got the cheek to pretend she’s 13st.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought a chippy was a fish and chip shop? It is were I live, is it not the same in the north east?

Yeah it is the same here. But I live in the same area as Demi and a lot of the chippys here do like pizzas, kebabs, etc as well. I think I know exactly what takeaway she’s ordered from and it’s called a chippy, but also does other things too

Reactions: 5
Weirdly I dreamt the other day that Demi bought a chip shop just on impulse and then threw a tantrum when I told her how much hard work it is to maintain a good chippy (I used to work in one 😂)

anyone else find it really awkward when she leaves the footage in of them taking a thumbnail?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she ok she said they not done a food challenge on their daily dose of us since they first started?? What’s eating pancakes for 24 hours then deffo had to many meals since then to remember

• Haha
Weirdly I dreamt the other day that Demi bought a chip shop just on impulse and then threw a tantrum when I told her how much hard work it is to maintain a good chippy (I used to work in one 😂)

anyone else find it really awkward when she leaves the footage in of them taking a thumbnail?
Excruciating! I hate the thumbnail poses!
I feel like I'm going to get sucked through the screen into her giant mouth. Why is it so big?
I've always found it interesting that she has a disclaimer on her channel about it. People must ask all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it is the same here. But I live in the same area as Demi and a lot of the chippys here do like pizzas, kebabs, etc as well. I think I know exactly what takeaway she’s ordered from and it’s called a chippy, but also does other things too
Thanks for answering. It’s kinda cool how different places in the U.K. have different words for things. Where I live chip shops are chippys and just do fish and chips obviously - well the ones near me anyway.

Reactions: 6
Her and Sean are both wearing the same outfits that she was wearing in her last food video, and the pasta is still out on the side...

I definitely think she crammed all those carbs down her and then did this take away afterwards.

she’s actually vile
100% this is the same day ! Same clothes, same huge dandruff chunks in her hair, 7.53 you can see the feta pasta dish at the side ready to be washed.

You can tell both videos are rushed and really tit so makes sense. But surely she would have changed her top or made some sort of effort..... lazy lazy

Reactions: 16
"Oh, there's that pasta I made the other day" says Demi. Hmmmmm, I think it was the same day. There's pasta on the stove and you've got the same washing on the airer!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m Scottish, however I moved to Newcastle. I always know it as a fish and chip shop but a chippy here sells fish and chips, kebabs, pizza etc in the same shop. In Scotland, it’s separate shops.

Pasta tray in the sink as well.. 1000000% this is the same day
Known then it probably was days later, same clothes, dishes etc they probably don’t get dressed each day and keep on top of house work lol

Reactions: 4
Someone said the other day how they were so glad she’d ditched the awful intro. Well she’s back with an even worse one. Makes me want to turn off before it even gets to the tit content

• Haha
Someone said the other day how they were so glad she’d ditched the awful intro. Well she’s back with an even worse one. Makes me want to turn off before it even gets to the tit content
That was me 🤗
I’ve just went and watched the intro...... 😳 what is with the chipmunk disco music from the early 2000s? And the majority of the clips are from when they didn’t live together and actually still liked each other 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.