Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was clearly the same day as her tik tok challenge. Christ she puts some food away. The only thing sheā€™s ā€˜maintainingā€™ is high cholesterol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope someone connects in her video that itā€™s 100% the save day!! Either that or sheā€™s so scruffy sheā€™s wearing the same clothes, hasnā€™t touched the dishes or brushed her hair in 48hours... however letā€™s be honest none of this would be a bleeping surprise would it??šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚..... please I want to see the excuse that comes back lol!!

Reactions: 9
will someone post those before and after pics i dont have instagram x
Itā€™s a video but itā€™s just three clips. First two are before and third is ā€œafterā€... like I said sheā€™s just used super unflattering angles then a flattering angle šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Sad sad girl

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1000% the tik tok and the takeaway have been filmed on the same day - mebs a bit stalkerish but I had to check - first picture is from the takeaway video and other two are from the tik tok one even her partning and the Asda bag is in the exact same spot šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Also her hair ends up the same at the end of both videos - even the bit of dandruff at the end is in the same spot. Absolute Sherlock Holmes haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait.. so in one day she ate a breakfast wrap, pizza bagels, avocado toast, stuffed peppers, the cheesey pasta, a chocolate mug cake and chicken nugs with chips from the takeaway!?!?
Now I'm not saying I'm the peak of physical fitness and I also like to eat but your telling me the next video this girl is going to bring out is a fitness journey reveal??!!
Toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wait.. so in one day she ate a breakfast wrap, pizza bagels, avocado toast, stuffed peppers, the cheesey pasta, a chocolate mug cake and chicken nugs with chips from the takeaway!?!?
Now I'm not saying I'm the peak of physical fitness and I also like to eat but your telling me the next video this girl is going to bring out is a fitness journey reveal??!!
Toad.
im crying at toad omg hahahahah esp w those lips of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Toad.
Iā€™ve made mug cakes in the past and theyā€™re like 1000 calories or something crazy - unless Iā€™ve calculated that wrong lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve made mug cakes in the past and theyā€™re like 1000 calories or something crazy - unless Iā€™ve calculated that wrong lol
ive heard of some being this much as well!

Okay just watching the takeaway video now. Sean says ā€˜it is a Sunday nightā€™
So that confirmed that the Tiktok food vid was also done on Sunday as thatā€™s when she posted that wrap thing as her breakfast

where is she putting all the foodšŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ive heard of some being this much as well!

Okay just watching the takeaway video now. Sean says ā€˜it is a Sunday nightā€™
So that confirmed that the Tiktok food vid was also done on Sunday as thatā€™s when she posted that wrap thing as her breakfast

where is she putting all the foodšŸ¤£
I think itā€™s pretty obvious where sheā€™s putting all the food šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but I couldn't eat half of what she does.
That's what she ate on camera, what the hell did she eat off camera that day?

You know she was shoveling slices of that pizza in her gob too!!

She's getting bigger and bigger and fooling herself that she's maintaining.

What a joke!

Reactions: 12
This video was 100% because Sean didnā€™t want to eat that pasta for dinner so decided to order in, then Demi decided to make ā€˜contentā€™ out of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I canā€™t wait for this weight loss transformation video where sheā€™s going to sit in front of the camera with only her face showing. Then put up a load of photoshopped pictures all so her minions can comment on how much of a stunning skinny legend she is. It just screams of desperation and someone whoā€™s deeply unhappy about their appearance. This isnā€™t body positivity, itā€™s delusion. Both her and Sean are a heart attack waiting to happen.

Reactions: 23
I canā€™t wait for this weight loss transformation video where sheā€™s going to sit in front of the camera with only her face showing. Then put up a load of photoshopped pictures all so her minions can comment on how much of a stunning skinny legend she is. It just screams of desperation and someone whoā€™s deeply unhappy about their appearance. This isnā€™t body positivity, itā€™s delusion. Both her and Sean are a heart attack waiting to happen.
Itā€™s actually insane. I genuinely think this will wake a lot of her audience up because ya know, weā€™re not bleeping BLIND.

Reactions: 6
No wonder sheā€™s obese

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.