Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi hyping up the feta cheese pasta saying she's Gordan Ramsey and can't wait for Sean's reaction had me dead 😂
Demi: do you like it?!
Sean: ...aye.
Demi: I was expecting more of a reaction than that!
Literally everyone and their dog could have predicted the most you'd get was an 'aye' Demi ffs! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You can tell she reads here because she left in washing her hands after playing with the dogs... then let them jump up to the counter and push them off without washing her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what really gets on my nerves about our Demi is...
Everytime someone tries to give her advice or suggests something she should try or do different, she replies with attitude, she is so dismissive and immature, she needs to pull up her big girl pants (Literally) and give her fans/followers/(what ever one calls themself) a bit of courtesy, respect and acknowledgement.
I've seen countless comments on youtube/insta/tiktok actually giving her positive feed back and she shuts them down or deletes them because she can only see out of rose tinted glasses.... Sorry for rant but she just hit a nerve

Reactions: 27
In the feta pasta, she used olive oil...thought you didn’t like the taste Demi hun? Where’s your pal frylight?

Reactions: 22
😂😂
I'm sure I've said it before but she's so childish.
My kids have less snacks then her throughout the the day and they're under ten.

It's literally
Breakfast
Snack
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Snack
Snack
Dinner
Snack
Snack
Supper
Snack
Snack

Pissing snack a jack!
That's what she should be called.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i can’t handle the face she pulls when she eats something, defo the same face she pulls when judging people when she’s out and about 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Demi hyping up the feta cheese pasta saying she's Gordan Ramsey and can't wait for Sean's reaction had me dead 😂
Demi: do you like it?!
Sean: ...aye.
Demi: I was expecting more of a reaction than that!
Literally everyone and their dog could have predicted the most you'd get was an 'aye' Demi ffs! 😂😂
Closely followed by “did you cook the onions?” 😂😂 I knew as soon as she’d put them in the oven... after the tomatoes?!... they’d no way be cooked 😂
Her response “well they’re a bit crunchy but they’re okay...”
Not sure she’s quite up to that Michelin star yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The bleeping onions killed me. That video was also lazy. She didn’t do any of it actually properly! I can’t bare it, why is this lazy troll getting paid

• Haha
I've never seen a partner act so uninterested lol Their wedding will be like 'Sean, do you take Demi to be your wife' 'Aye I guess'.

Wouldn't surpise me if she ate that whole tray of pasta and cheese also, not sure about other brands but the Violife vegan greek type cheese is about 90 calories a serving (and there is 7 servings in a block!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone should make a list of all the contradictions she has made and send it to her 😂😂 the oil had me pissing

Also, did anyone else see that black speck on the side of her mouth for half the vid after she ate her first meal? It’s all I could stare at 🤮

• Haha
This genuinely isn’t because I don’t like her but she looks the exact same if anything she looked better blonde gave her a bit of life

Reactions: 8
She has some cheek posting that video to her Instagram 😂 using unflattering angled before pictures then an “after picture” sitting further away from the camera with make up on 😂 I feel sorry for her, she’s actually deluded. Here’s some “after pictures” for your video dems him from your latest vlog 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why does she think she looks different? She looks exactly the same, just her hairs changed. That's embarrassing.

• Haha
is that tape round the light switch in the background or a dodgy paint job?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.