Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t think she understands that just because she’s eating vegan it doesnt mean she’s eating healthily. She eats soo much pasta and carbs which btw is not the devil however carbs turn to sugar in your body so you’ve got the added risk of diabetes etc. Just because you have pasta with vegan sauce doesn’t mean it’s ok every day of the week.

Reactions: 17
shes also making a video on how shes maintaining looool i personally cannot wait to see and hear truth ... about being '13 stone' loool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbf her hair does look nice in that weightloss 'update' clip, Demi if you read this ignore what other influencers are wearing and find what flatters you!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf her hair does look nice in that weightloss 'update' clip, Demi if you read this ignore what other influencers are wearing and find what flatters you!
I think you’ve come to the wrong place if your here to compliment Demi x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I never really comment but I just watched her eating pancakes for 24 hours and ALLLLLL she’s doing is moaning at everything Sean does duck me give it a rest man I honestly don’t no how he puts up with her

Reactions: 19
Omg I never really comment but I just watched her eating pancakes for 24 hours and ALLLLLL she’s doing is moaning at everything Sean does duck me give it a rest man I honestly don’t no how he puts up with her
Just ‘banta’ apparently... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
I think you’ve come to the wrong place if your here to compliment Demi x
I can criticise Demi about many things but it's only fair to compliment when deserved too (very rare).

I know that when I slowly gained weight I never really realised and still wore the clothes I would wear when thinner and was in denial even though they looked tit in hindsight. I sympathise with her struggle but I wish someone had told me politely to rethink my outfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been gone ages omg actually couldn’t stand looking at demi any longer hahaha but I’m back witches, welcooooome just need to quickly catch up 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can criticise Demi about many things but it's only fair to compliment when deserved too (very rare).

I know that when I slowly gained weight I never really realised and still wore the clothes I would wear when thinner and was in denial even though they looked tit in hindsight. I sympathise with her struggle but I wish someone had told me politely to rethink my outfits.
Oh I agree with this. I didn’t mean it personally which you probably know, and I’m not a total witch. I agree that sometimes she does need to be told something looks tit 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but she looks exactly the same, anyone can look different if they lift their chin.
Also you know the underwear video she did, she's staggering around like she's drunk what's she's up to 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a new vlog up hunnybunssss 🤣 yet another eating video!

Screenshot_20210225_164319_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Hahahahaha my fave screen shot yet 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Caught up on that Valentine’s Day subway video - omg she’s so savage to Sean! Pure slagging off his presents wtf! Altho he literally didn’t seem to give a tit in my eyes, just wanted to sit and eat his subway in peace 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Weird but did she film this video exactly the same day as the tik tok food trend?? She looks exactly the same as that vid (outfit/hair/makeup) etc...there's no way she could eat a take away after all the food she ate in that video??? 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its all about the food. Pwease Demi hunni buns will you seriously consider my suggestion of a muckbang, preferably in your undies, ask Blink Boy to join you.
Pwwwwweeeeeaaaasssseee love Luna & Henry's Mam and Dad soooooooo much!!!! 👩‍❤️‍👨🐶🐶💗💛💚💙:poop::poop:🥑🍞🍳🌮🍕🍟🍔🌭🧁🍲🍜🍰🥮🍩🍪🥤🥡🥪🥔🥓🥞🧀🥯

• Haha
bleeping hell why am I not surprised another greasy disgusting takeaway 🤢🤢 if she’s still trying to pass off that she’s maintaining then she needs her head seeing to, carbs and fat and sugar and I’d say she’s the biggest I’ve ever seen her 🥴 who is she trying to kid!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.