Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck has she done to them cereal dispensers? Waste of money and counter space in the first place, but they now look horrific too. It'll be chipped and flaking off in no time.

Reactions: 10
Ah darling Jessica, so sorry you've had a rough time lovely 🌈
Need to keep it on the down low, we had a bollocking last time. Fully support another attempt to expose the wee witch though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Adding something ‘a bit posh’ to her avocado toast.... ie. salt and golden syrup. Last time I checked neither of those ingredients count as posh my babe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
EF6C9C02-0499-43C7-923C-0611EA7BB784.jpeg

Her excuses get wilder by the day!

Also saying about using vegan feta because “I’m not going to be eating cows milk or goats milk” Pretty sure feta is sheep’s milk you moron!

ETA: She has a stain on her sleeve through the whole video and then what looks like dandruff all over hoodie near the end 🤢

DD8C7823-A11F-40B2-B9BD-03BD39F7AD9E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 453886
Her excuses get wilder by the day!

Also saying about using vegan feta because “I’m not going to be eating cows milk or goats milk” Pretty sure feta is sheep’s milk you moron!

ETA: She has a stain on her sleeve through the whole video and then what looks like dandruff all over hoodie near the end 🤢

View attachment 453910
I just have to say that cloth thing is such nonsense if she washed them properly they shouldn't have fluff coming off them still, it is such a stupid excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised she didn’t just use a bottle of frylite instead of the oil since she “doesn’t like the taste of oil but uses ONE CALORIE frylite for the taste”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Demi: I haven’t done a food challenge in absolutely ages

Also Demi: Uploaded a pancake food challenge video 7 days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 38
A wrap, followed by toast, followed by a bagel, followed by pasta, followed by cake... nice balanced diet there Dems hun. 🙄

all served alongside a generous helping of dandruff

she’s a scruffy cow, you know her house stinks and as if the dogs are getting up on the sides like that all time time 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A wrap, followed by toast, followed by a bagel, followed by pasta, followed by cake... nice balanced diet there Dems hun. 🙄

all served alongside a generous helping of dandruff

she’s a scruffy cow, you know her house stinks and as if the dogs are getting up on the sides like that all time time 🤢
I was literally about to post this. I can’t believe she eats that much. I don’t weigh much less than what Demi supposedly weighs, but I eat no where near the amount of food she seems to consume.

Reactions: 7
Throwback to when she ‘ran’ a 5k at the end of the summer and said it took her 90 minutes 🤣🤣 what did she do, bleeping crawl?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“I’m actually really hungry” after already eating like two meals and a snack before lunch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.