Demi Donnelly #15 Lies about weight, boots a state. Sean do a runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe how much Sean has changed physically in 6 months. Living together hasn't been kind to either of them.

Reactions: 17
I can't deal with her. On her instagram stories she's mentioned a tik tok that says a side parting looks better on everyone. Apparently she's the exception to the rule and it doesn't look better than a middle parting on her. The next story is her with a side parting saying a side parting looks so much better. Arghhhhhhh.

Check your posts. It's literally your job!!!!

Reactions: 8
Could she not half walked 40 feet outside her back door and done the DIY on the grass? She’ll f her counters up with spray paint

Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh how she's dead against doing Only Fans because I swear I've seen her body more than Sean has. She might as well start one at this point and then do a video boasting about how much money she makes off the pervy old codgers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🤣
Who is she trying to kid here?

pissing myself lmaoooo

wish I could maintain while living and eating like a slob like her
Do these idiots not watch the vlogs? I'm absolutely not fat shaming, I've gained a stone since last march and can't get it off. The only weight this lassie has lost is the result of camera trickery and that's easy peasy. I do not see 3 stone weight loss since 2019 and I certainly don't see her maintaining this mystery 3 stone loss. Didnt she say a while back that she had gained?

Reactions: 24
1614173496419.png

personally, I think Demi is telling the truth about losing 3 whole stone and being a size 16.
you guys just don't know how to fit and style your clothes :rolleyes:
Demi is a SKINNY LEGEND 👏
if the skirt isn't struggling to contain your stomach flab- you are doing it wrong 😡
p.s you should also be unable to breathe and move properly ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, going back to the BBQ hut, the weather is already starting to warm up so doubt it will be used till next year now, but she could of had a 'Valentine's date night' where they both dressed up, Sean came to meet her at the back door with some flowers and said "I'm taking you out" and took her down to the hut where they could have had toasted marshmallows and cute Valentine's food etc and had like a 'Date night in the hut'....but it definitely should have been utilised in the Winter months as it would be awful to sit in there on a Summer's day. She's missed out until next year now 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Has she actually (insta stories) just put her phone down in public to stand and pose for the camera with a mask on and a reusable shopping bag - wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s clearly trying to copy all the other plebs taking photos in car parks 😂
This is the one thing that has always baffled me about her (and influencers in general but her specifically). I cannot ever imagine standing and arsing around and posing like that in public. The cringe factor alone would stop me. It’s like nothing could make her feel embarrassed. It’s not normal behaviour though. Most people grow out of acting like that in public when they’re no longer a young teenager! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh I think she should make an only fans, this sort of content shouldn't be on insta for young teens to see. People are delusional if they think standing around in underwear is promoting body positivity, all its doing is driving it home to impressionable minds that you can gain attention from being an exhibitionist. Doesn't matter what size you are its inappropriate and insta need to clamp down on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she actually (insta stories) just put her phone down in public to stand and pose for the camera with a mask on and a reusable shopping bag - wtf?!
Was this done after someone posted on here about her always doing photo shoots by her front door and nowhere else 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I think she should make an only fans, this sort of content shouldn't be on insta for young teens to see. People are delusional if they think standing around in underwear is promoting body positivity, all its doing is driving it home to impressionable minds that you can gain attention from being an exhibitionist. Doesn't matter what size you are its inappropriate and insta need to clamp down on it.
Thing is I don’t even see it as body positivity, to me it’s like she’s desperate for the nice comments and attention because she doesn’t get it from her fella 🥴 if anything it makes me want to lose weight so I don’t end up like that, she’s a walking heart attack waiting to happen if she carries on with packing the pounds on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thing is I don’t even see it as body positivity, to me it’s like she’s desperate for the nice comments and attention because she doesn’t get it from her fella 🥴 if anything it makes me want to lose weight so I don’t end up like that, she’s a walking heart attack waiting to happen if she carries on with packing the pounds on.
its all the snacking and drinks that i think make her pile it on! every time she does a video she has a massive lunch with crisps and coke on the side! if she just got rid of the excess snacks and had water instead of coke she wouldn't pack the weight on so bad!
also they are constantly getting dominos or eating ready meals packed with tit! a whole pizza to herself!
sian is clearly a smoker as well. it makes me breathless watching how much they both cant breath! if they fixed their diets and moved about a bit their health would be so much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, she was on a high yesterday or the day before because of the comments she received about her outfit. He keeps going on about his weight and he sniped at her for buying coca-cola. "Well, you shouldn't be having it" she is obviously happy with her body, which is great, it must sting if he isn't.
I don't think its body positivity at all and I agree with you its for attention.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.