Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not have a dishwasher? She was washing up the other day. Im surprised she hasnt switched to paper plates.
they didn't have one because they'd rather have that large american style fridge so didn't have room left for a dishwasher

bet shes regretting it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
they didn't have one because they'd rather have that large american style fridge so didn't have room left for a dishwasher

bet shes regretting it now 😂

I actually can’t get over the dishwasher thing, I’m not lazy but we moved into a new house with no dishwasher and lasted about a week before we bought one and there are only two of us 🤣 I had good intentions but it takes fuckinn ages and is so boring, why do it to yourself?! Certainly if you were spending all that money on a new kitchen you would get one included, doesn’t make any sense 🤯

Reactions: 7
My apologies that was really self centered of me. Yes, ALL school staff and children of school age. It's so detrimental and the regression was obvious after the first one, I dread to think of the impact of the current (possibly but I hope not) and future ones.
No worries, I wasn't upset or offended, it just popped into my head. I sometimes go off topic when that happens!

Reactions: 2
She had to drop in the price of the fridge into her latest video did anyone else notice? £700 just because it makes it own ice and water. Weird to flex a fridge but that’s what this deluded girl is like man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had to drop in the price of the fridge into her latest video did anyone else notice? £700 just because it makes it own ice and water. Weird to flex a fridge but that’s what this deluded girl is like man.
She got ripped off - my fridge freezer cost £200 with a water dispenser

Reactions: 7
I've been out in the snow nearly all day with a toddler thank god its wine time

Reactions: 5
Is she at a kids party...
How the duck has she put that picture on a page called ‘fit with Demi’ there is literally 0 nutrition in that meal it’s pure carbs and salt and fat, it could be very misleading to people that ‘chicken’ nuggets and smiley faces will get you fit... if you want people to see what you’ve been having for dinner then just put it on your main page but don’t make out this is what you have when trying to get ‘fit’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How the duck has she put that picture on a page called ‘fit with Demi’ there is literally 0 nutrition in that meal it’s pure carbs and salt and fat, it could be very misleading to people that ‘chicken’ nuggets and smiley faces will get you fit... if you want people to see what you’ve been having for dinner then just put it on your main page but don’t make out this is what you have when trying to get ‘fit’
Her page should be called fat with Demi instead.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is seems a very common thing that 'influencers' and 'youtubers' realise they're falling into obscurity a bit so start doing 'side hustles' and becoming ✨ Small Business Owners✨ to maybe fall back on when the bubble busts. I wonder if Demi would ever be smart enough to even plan this far ahead and if she did, I wonder what tat she would start pushing on her audience? A Homeware collection? After all, she is very particular about her homeware... 😂 OR maybe a range of accidentally vegan turkey dinosaurs and chocolate yoghurts?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is seems a very common thing that 'influencers' and 'youtubers' realise they're falling into obscurity a bit so start doing 'side hustles' and becoming ✨ Small Business Owners✨ to maybe fall back on when the bubble busts. I wonder if Demi would ever be smart enough to even plan this far ahead and if she did, I wonder what tat she would start pushing on her audience? A Homeware collection? After all, she is very particular about her homeware... 😂 OR maybe a range of accidentally vegan turkey dinosaurs and chocolate yoghurts?
I get the impression she’s working with someone to bring out some crappy make up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Hi hunny buns I’m sooo proud and excited to reveal that I am doing a collection of dirt that I have found on the floor in my house, prices range from £10-£50 and the bits of dirty will come in little mason jars that you can keep I personally love this collection I feel like this is soooo authentic and a little bit of me, who doesn’t love a little bit of me eh?’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.