Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she even attempt to release makeup when she can't even sell one item from her tit merch drop?
Can't think of anything worse.

Reactions: 6
Are the chocolates next to demis bed suppose to be accidentally vegan
Even if they’re shaun’s, there’s no way in hell that girl follows a vegan diet. I was vegan for about a year. Yes there is a lot of vegan fast food options nowadays but unless you’re eating them every day in huge portions along with mass loads of pasta, Oreos, coke, you name it, you won’t put on weight half as easily as you would on a normal diet. I think she still pretends to be vegan so she can claim she’s being ‘healthy’ and it’s nothing to do with animal welfare and definitely nothing to do with weight loss anymore, it is pure denial. I wish she was just honest with her dwindling audience

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get the impression she’s working with someone to bring out some crappy make up
Definitely! The makeup looks like (not certain but a guess...) the classic wholesale from AliExpress and then they've whacked some branding on it. The only way people shift that is through building up a bit of social media hype or 'collaborating' with people with a lot of followers. Nobody would buy it otherwise.

If she's planning it with that Bonnie Dollie Cosmetics company that she keeps posting, they claim that their brushes are vegan and cruelty free but nothing else judging by their website. I've only had a quick glance but seems they're selling mineral oil packed lipglosses and mink lashes too, so they're hardly sustainable or good for the environment.

Also I notice that Demi isn't on their 'As Seen On' page 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I’m not sure if it’s me but I’ve always noticed she’ll mispronounce a word and never correct herself. It’s almost like she struggles to string sentences together too it’s either very repetitive or she misses words out

Reactions: 10
Why does she sound so out of breathe in her videos?! Is she that unfit that even talking makes her knackered?!

I’m not sure if it’s me but I’ve always noticed she’ll mispronounce a word and never correct herself. It’s almost like she struggles to string sentences together too it’s either very repetitive or she misses words out
Plus she says about 1000 words a second

Reactions: 3
Even if they’re shaun’s, there’s no way in hell that girl follows a vegan diet. I was vegan for about a year. Yes there is a lot of vegan fast food options nowadays but unless you’re eating them every day in huge portions along with mass loads of pasta, Oreos, coke, you name it, you won’t put on weight half as easily as you would on a normal diet. I think she still pretends to be vegan so she can claim she’s being ‘healthy’ and it’s nothing to do with animal welfare and definitely nothing to do with weight loss anymore, it is pure denial. I wish she was just honest with her dwindling audience
If she cared about animal welfare then she would have switched to cruelty free products the second she started trying to go vegan. But she won't ever do that because then she won't be able to get freebies from so many brands.

Reactions: 9
I really despise the colour scheme they went for for the living room area, also the sofa is hideous, it just doesn’t look like an inviting room and more of a cave.

Reactions: 14
I’m just watching the video now and she’s called a Reed diffuser a wax melt and I honestly don’t think she even knows it’s wrong, she just seems unaware of proper names for things and just goes with what she knows. Same with the potpourri just called it smelly stuff, when this is your career I really think content should be properly scrutinised so it can be corrected in editing just makes sloppy work

Reactions: 25
Why wouldn’t you tidy your house before showing people around?! So gross. That spare room is an abomination. Couldn’t even be arsed to make the bed before she filmed. Whole video is a total mess I’d be mortified showing the world my house looking like that!

Reactions: 10
Her house had so much potential. She really has the worst eye for design ever
I couldn’t design a house in a million years so not a very informed opinion but I always thought the house had a bizarre layout. Space not utilised properly at all, the way the rooms are laid out make the house seem a lot smaller than it actually is. The whole thing would’ve have to be torn apart and started from scratch to make good use of space in my opinion. Aside from that, yep the decor is terrible!! Somehow manages to be neither modern nor cosy or inviting.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t design a house in a million years so not a very informed opinion but I always thought the house had a bizarre layout. Space not utilised properly at all, the way the rooms are laid out make the house seem a lot smaller than it actually is. The whole thing would’ve have to be torn apart and started from scratch to make good use of space in my opinion. Aside from that, yep the decor is terrible!! Somehow manages to be neither modern nor cosy or inviting.
Totally agree. For a house that size the kitchen is tiny. What's with the random dog room and office too? I don't understand why the house doesn't have a big kitchen/diner and get rid of the little useless rooms. Presumably one of them is supposed to be a dining room.

Is "passageway" a Newcastle thing?! It really annoys me🙈

Reactions: 9
Surely that doesn’t say “grandad collecting rubbish”... surely you wouldn’t send your vulnerable old grandad to pick up your rubbish and take it to the dump when you have a perfectly good car and literally work from home ALL DAY EVERYDAY...

Also this made me laugh covering the huge missing bit in the doorframe with a strategically placed tea towel, guess someone’s been reading on here...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Surely that doesn’t say “grandad collecting rubbish”... surely you wouldn’t send your vulnerable old grandad to pick up your rubbish and take it to the dump when you have a perfectly good car and literally work from home ALL DAY EVERYDAY...

Also this made me laugh covering the huge missing bit in the doorframe with a strategically placed tea towel, guess someone’s been reading on here...
Car valeting sounds ‘essential’

Also, if you’re in lockdown why would you need to put in your calendar where your car is being valeted? (Oakfield is the road she lives on)
Is someone being naughty at spending lots of time at mummy’s house??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Was going to say surely she only had her valeted recently? How is she using her car that much during lockdown to warrant another one?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.