Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the last thread there has been so much drama.
Firstly Demi continues to be a dirty horrible pig.
Her personal hygiene remains none existent. The house is filthy. She’s still posting tiktoks of herself dancing around with her “accidentally vegan” burger flaps hanging out of ill fitting lounge shets.

She received a flirty DM from a fan who appeared to have learning difficulties (and no doubt visual impairment). She went on to create multiple tiktoks with the screen shots exposing where this guy lived and his mobile number to her fans. She thinks this is deserved and compared a DM to rape because she’s a bleeping moron.

But the real tea is that Bambino Becky has arrived to save the day and is FINALLY exposing this munter. She tweeted that she used to be friends with someone who made fake accounts to slag her off.. and we await the Colleen Rooney style reveal. WE LOVE YOU BECKY. Blair also posted a very telling pic that she is well aware of what is going on too.

Here are some of my fav pics so far.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll never forget back in March entitled old Demi tweeted an airlines company complaining how she wasn’t getting her refund straight away for her holiday and I replied to her tweet about how she she should be greatful for what she has & instead of acting so entitled why didn’t she ring the company instead of tweeting them if she wanted an instant response, this girl dm’ed me and said I don’t know her situation and Sean might lose his job to the pandemic so they really needed the money, next thing y’know they’ve bought a house and got puppies, the girl is a massive entitled asshole & I’m so glad she’s being called out, she loves to act like her life is so hard all the time, hopefully this situation might knock her massive ego down a peg or two!

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Long time lurker here first time posting but I am so glad she’s being called out I’ve sat for around a year now religiously reading this thread. I’m hoping Jessica or Becky post a video to bring more attention to her actions because it’s ridiculous what she’s managed to put under the radar. Watching her do anything just about infuriates me now and knowing she’s getting a pretty decent wage for doing not even bare minimum yet there’s nurses that probably haven’t even gotten a fraction of what she has made during this pandemic it’s sickening tbh

any way rant over and I will be glued to this thread for the foreseeable 😂

Reactions: 17
I know last night some of us had an attack of the conscience, myself included, contacting little old dears who adore this woman is probably removing the moral high ground, so I think that should stop.
That being said Demi is not a victim of cyber bullying, this has all come about because of her own actions, her excuses, her inability to own it and whitewashing her followers attempts to address this.
I can't believe she deletes comments within a matter of seconds and has done for months.
Look at any other youtubers comment section and you will find voices of dissent, sometimes they get a response sometimes they don't. But the comments aren't deleted!
Someone who controls the narrative and censors things to this extent must feel they have an awful lot to lose. I don't think Demi is ever going to change, so I'm interested to see how this plays out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think anyone would have contacted her family if she hadn’t blamed everything on her little brother tbh
She needs to realise that what she did cant just be hidden away

Reactions: 13
I know last night some of us had an attack of the conscience, myself included, contacting little old dears who adore this woman is probably removing the moral high ground, so I think that should stop.
That being said Demi is not a victim of cyber bullying, this has all come about because of her own actions, her excuses, her inability to own it and whitewashing her followers attempts to address this.
I can't believe she deletes comments within a matter of seconds and has done for months.
Look at any other youtubers comment section and you will find voices of dissent, sometimes they get a response sometimes they don't. But the comments aren't deleted!
Someone who controls the narrative and censors things to this extent must feel they have an awful lot to lose. I don't think Demi is ever going to change, so I'm interested to see how this plays out.
I couldn’t agree more.
Contacting her family was too much for my liking, but that girl IS a cyber bully, secretly filming inside someone’s home then ripping them to shreads online for CoNtENt even though she KNEW this girl had just lost a baby. How many of us can say we could do our jobs well a week after that, Demi can’t even string a sentence together at the best of times and is the queen of sloppy lazy bullshit. Then that poor guy who CLEARLY had learning difficulties, doxxing him and his mobile number. Those two things alone are enough, that’s wi the out factoring in how she started threads and rumours about her friends, her constant putting down of everyone around her and the way she speaks to pretty much everyone including her fans. She is 100% a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t agree more.
Contacting her family was too much for my liking, but that girl IS a cyber bully, secretly filming inside someone’s home then ripping them to shreads online for CoNtENt even though she KNEW this girl had just lost a baby. How many of us can say we could do our jobs well a week after that, Demi can’t even string a sentence together at the best of times and is the queen of sloppy lazy bullshit. Then that poor guy who CLEARLY had learning difficulties, doxxing him and his mobile number. Those two things alone are enough, that’s wi the out factoring in how she started threads and rumours about her friends, her constant putting down of everyone around her and the way she speaks to pretty much everyone including her fans. She is 100% a bully.
Like many other ladies, unfortunately I have lost a baby before. And I swear if that fat troll tried me a week after, I would have burnt her bbq hut to the ground. She’s an absolutely vile person.

Jessica if you’re still reading here, and you are going to expose her tonight. PLEASE expose everything, most importantly what she did to that grieving mother. This goes much deeper than fake tattle accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Like many other ladies, unfortunately I have lost a baby before. And I swear if that fat troll tried me a week after, I would have burnt her bbq hut to the ground. She’s an absolutely vile person.
It’s honestly disgusting. And when someone pointed this out in her comments her response was “Well she shouldn’t be working then should she, I paid for a service and didn’t receive it”
The screenshots are on here from that. It’s grotesque.
Then she plays the mental health card everytime she’s too lazy to make videos, like poor me, cut me some slack. She wouldn’t for someone else 🤷🏼‍♀️Nasty manipulative cow.

I’m so sorry to hear you went through that 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s doing what she does best in these situations. Trying hard to make out she’s not bothered and loving life. Posting insta stories of her dancing around. We all know you’re shitting your pants Doodles, or else you wouldn’t be sitting all night refreshing comments to delete. Also you’re not fooling anyone, we know you don’t wash you woman.

Reactions: 11
Could someone with a bit of time on their hands, compile a list of the people she slagged off. I know I can search Amber's posts but its tiresome.
I'd also be interested to know who she isn't following now, I really don't know these people but I'm nosey.

@TeaAndBiscuitsMate sorry to hear about your experience 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think her attitude towards her fans is worth exposing. On her video ‘moving back to my mams’ she basically told everyone to piss off and that she didn’t care about doing ads. And on her other catch up vid addressing why she stopped vlogmas I’m not okay or something it was called she again said she doesn’t care about hate and stuff cos it pays her bills. Basically- she doesn’t care about her fans because they’re purely a means to getting money so she will piss then off with adverts as much as she likes for things she says she uses (french learning app? An app to read magazines? Can’t see that somehow). She’s all in it for the money. I think her fans deserve to know this. All her vids in December were ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jessica!

Amber Wright tit
Made a fake worsts rated MUA video using her friend as the supposed artist.
Filmed the grieving MUA in her own home without her permission for the sole purpose of making a worst rated video on her, then hounded her online about it not once but twice (much later date).
She sells gifted clothes for a higher price on Depop.
Edits her pictures whilst promoting body positivy and lies about her weight and dress size.
Doesn’t mark ad/gifted videos and posts.
Takes anything for money, says she only advertises products she uses but she advertised companies that allow you to buy clothes on credit whilst later stating she never has and never would use these companies.
She took money for a sponsored bike ride she never completed.
She is awful to her family members. Controls Sean and is a lazy entitled bleep.
Filthy person. Doesn’t wash, has a rancid mattress.
Deletes comments constantly, even if they aren’t particularly negative. She doesn’t deal with constructive criticism at all.
constantly breaking lockdown rules and then lying her way out of it.
Doxxing the disabled guy.

can anyone add more? I know there’s loads more!

She catfished someone online for years and isn’t sorry! She said in a video she enjoyed it!

I hope she puts the arse digging pic in the video

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jessica!

Amber Wright tit
Made a fake worsts rated MUA video using her friend as the supposed artist.
Filmed the grieving MUA in her own home without her permission for the sole purpose of making a worst rated video on her, then hounded her online about it not once but twice (much later date).
She sells gifted clothes for a higher price on Depop.
Edits her pictures whilst promoting body positivy and lies about her weight and dress size.
Doesn’t mark ad/gifted videos and posts.
Takes anything for money, says she only advertises products she uses but she advertised companies that allow you to buy clothes on credit whilst later stating she never has and never would use these companies.
She took money for a sponsored bike ride she never completed.
She is awful to her family members. Controls Sean and is a lazy entitled bleep.
Filthy person. Doesn’t wash, has a rancid mattress.
Deletes comments constantly, even if they aren’t particularly negative. She doesn’t deal with constructive criticism at all.
constantly breaking lockdown rules and then lying her way out of it.
Doxxing the disabled guy.

can anyone add more? I know there’s loads more!

She catfished someone online for years and isn’t sorry! She said in a video she enjoyed it!

I hope she puts the arse digging pic in the video
Goes to Morrison’s and touches EVERYTHING

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She gets Grandma (I'm assuming) to take pictures of her in her badly fitting underwear, Grandma has said in videos that her choice of clothes are showing a bit too much. I think this is some form of elder abuse.
Don't use that one Jessica, I'm just musing.

Reactions: 12
She gets Grandma (I'm assuming) to take pictures of her in her badly fitting underwear, Grandma has said in videos that her choice of clothes are showing a bit too much. I think this is some form of elder abuse.
Don't use that one Jessica, I'm just musing.

I feel like she must have a bad attitude towards her family members I can only imagine my family seeing me in the things she wears ( lounge shets ) my family would go mental especially grandparents as they have no filter at all they’ll tell me I’ve put on wait or if I look horrible but maybe that’s just mine 😂. I can’t help but feel like she has such a nasty attitude if they say they don’t like something she does or wears. She’s just so condescending how she speaks which we see with how she speaks to Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.