Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the snot up the nose while pissing. WHAT THE CLEAN duck.

I genuinely thought this Peter Griffin looking motherfucker couldn’t make me dislike her any more. And then she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly the snot up the nose while pissing. WHAT THE CLEAN duck.

I genuinely thought this Peter Griffin looking motherfucker couldn’t make me dislike her any more. And then she did.
Peter Griffin is such a perfect comparison 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just watched her video and she’s blamed starting her period early on drinking all that water😂😂 wtf have I just heard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like that was such a negative video? It should have been a positive possible lifestyle change video where she could learn to drink more water 😩 as for the hyperness no that’s just immaturity! Literally made me cringe. Coffee taking headaches away? No the caffeine is probably causing them! This is getting worse daily 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The past few times I've watched Demi's videos I've had to click off before the end due to either a) cringing with secondhand embarrassment, b) boredom or c) getting annoyed at the constant ads.

I started watching her initially cos she seemed so relatable - she's not a stunning, super slim, aesthetically pleasing woman like most other 'influencers' and I liked that about her. But she's just regressed so much to the point where it's so off-putting - she's so lazy, unoriginal, and sad (I don't mean in an upset way). She just has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. It's so clear she doesn't care or take any pride in or about her work - it's easy money and that suits her extremely lazy and boring lifestyle. I really think it would do her the world of good to get even a part time job - her biggest mistake was doing YouTube full time as it's clear she's lost herself desperately trying to keep up with trends - she's become the opposite of her initial selling point. She needs structure, a proper routine, a good group of friends and fulfilment. I don't see how she can maintain her 'career' with the 'content' she puts out. I for one won't be watching her anymore.

Reactions: 22
The past few times I've watched Demi's videos I've had to click off before the end due to either a) cringing with secondhand embarrassment, b) boredom or c) getting annoyed at the constant ads.

I started watching her initially cos she seemed so relatable - she's not a stunning, super slim, aesthetically pleasing woman like most other 'influencers' and I liked that about her. But she's just regressed so much to the point where it's so off-putting - she's so lazy, unoriginal, and sad (I don't mean in an upset way). She just has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. It's so clear she doesn't care or take any pride in or about her work - it's easy money and that suits her extremely lazy and boring lifestyle. I really think it would do her the world of good to get even a part time job - her biggest mistake was doing YouTube full time as it's clear she's lost herself desperately trying to keep up with trends - she's become the opposite of her initial selling point. She needs structure, a proper routine, a good group of friends and fulfilment. I don't see how she can maintain her 'career' with the 'content' she puts out. I for one won't be watching her anymore.
Completely agree and as someone said earlier, she’s so negative about everything. You don’t start a video with “I’m pissed off...” That won’t get people watching. She really takes the whole YouTube thing for granted and when it all comes crumbling down around her, she will realise just how easy she has it

Reactions: 16
Sorry but you can tell she doesn’t take YouTube serious, she literally has snot hanging out her snout snd she doesn’t think I should wipe that nah, she carry’s on recording I nearly threw up

Reactions: 9
Take him for walks then ya absolute melt! Or at least house train them to go in the garden, yes that includes when there's a bit of rain. They have to get used to it...

20210123_111017.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s 100% deleting comments on her most recent video. There’s no way that there’s no comments about the snot or the pissing.

Reactions: 10
If them dog are pissing on that rug 🤢. Why duck she still got it down it will go throw and damage the floor you can see the piss mark under Henry that or dirty patch from her feet 🤣 and it must stink of piss in there 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I've unfollowed her accounts. I am now free.
Give me a nudge if tit goes down, I'd be interested, but for now freeeeedoooommm! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just catching up and just watched the latest video.

She is an actual pig - the peeing on camera, the snots up her nose, the faces she pulls and the stain on her hoody. Why would you put a video of yourself like that on the internet? It's an absolute embarrassment.

Also - what the hell is that dancing. Does she think she is cool, or funny? It is just cringy and unbearable.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up and just watched the latest video.

She is an actual pig - the peeing on camera, the snots up her nose, the faces she pulls and the stain on her hoody. Why would you put a video of yourself like that on the internet? It's an absolute embarrassment.

Also - what the hell is that dancing. Does she think she is cool, or funny? It is just cringy and unbearable.
I genuinely believe that she thinks she’s an amazing dancer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.