Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marie95

Imagine Jessica shows her face on the Youtube video and it’s actually the nan, in the background is the vase Demi didn’t want. Brad is behind the camera giving her prompts on the different scandals. Then in the finale it pans over to Sean who is eating his family sized lasagne whilst enjoying the take down of his fiance

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Marie95

my fucking husband wants to spend time with me and watch a new series tonight. Wind your neck in love Ive got plans from 9pm onwards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Wills315

VIP Member
The Wedding- *vlog camera comes on * " Howay hunny bunnies , if your new to me channel Welcoooome ! Today's a bit of a special one because I'm marrying.. well I say the man o me dreams, but really hes just the only one soft enough to put up with us shit. Which is supa cute . I'm marrying sean, he allows us to bully him and without further ratty tat let's get into the video" the make up artist comes along and wades through the dirty knickers shets, dog shit and vegan bar wrappers littered across her room. She applies a flawless face but demi soon rushes to the bathroom "guys I've just come to show yaz the awful Job shes done" as she smudges her lippy and mascara down her face and and scribbles a sharpie over it. " I'm actually fuming but look I'm real on this channel and I'm not gonna show you any photoshopped pictaz ". She then puts on her size 10 dress "I've actually sized up with this because I'm normally a size 8 but I wanted it to look over sized. I'm wearing me lounge knickas in a size medium because I've lost so much weight these past few months " the dress rips but not to worry , she looks absolutely stunning. She gets to the registry office . Luna and Henry are gonna give their mammy away. A nervous sean waits . He turns around and sees a vision walking towards him. It reminds him off the time he watched Little britain. Hes forced to tears, whether that's pressure by demi to look emotional or hes distraught about spending his life with her, we will never know. The registrar asks him "do you Sean, take this demi to be your awful wedded wife " "Aye ". "And do you demi take Sean to be your husband "yer I suppose so ". He pronounces them man and wife and they share an awkward kiss . Next is the reception, the best man introduces sean to give his speech "Aye shes great is demi". Next its amber, sorry , Demi's turn. She pulls off her dress and does a sexy dance, her mammy and daddy getting full view of the ham sandwich . The dogs run away and Demi is distraught and blames sean. They spend the wedding night in separate rooms and sean is relieved, this really is the stag he never (was allowed) had A whole night of freedom.

You really are a stunning real angel
Done the wedding one just for wuh hunny bunny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’ll never forget back in March entitled old Demi tweeted an airlines company complaining how she wasn’t getting her refund straight away for her holiday and I replied to her tweet about how she she should be greatful for what she has & instead of acting so entitled why didn’t she ring the company instead of tweeting them if she wanted an instant response, this girl dm’ed me and said I don’t know her situation and Sean might lose his job to the pandemic so they really needed the money, next thing y’know they’ve bought a house and got puppies, the girl is a massive entitled asshole & I’m so glad she’s being called out, she loves to act like her life is so hard all the time, hopefully this situation might knock her massive ego down a peg or two!

• Wow
Reactions: 59

kbjhguih

VIP Member
So I questioned her being out with her family despite the lockdown rules and this is the response I received. She has since unsent the messages so I had to screen shot the notification instead. (Blocked out my user name cuz who knows who lurks on here)
What a coincidence they both drove to the beach at the same time on the same day and bumped into each other 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I couldn’t agree more.
Contacting her family was too much for my liking, but that girl IS a cyber bully, secretly filming inside someone’s home then ripping them to shreads online for CoNtENt even though she KNEW this girl had just lost a baby. How many of us can say we could do our jobs well a week after that, Demi can’t even string a sentence together at the best of times and is the queen of sloppy lazy bullshit. Then that poor guy who CLEARLY had learning difficulties, doxxing him and his mobile number. Those two things alone are enough, that’s wi the out factoring in how she started threads and rumours about her friends, her constant putting down of everyone around her and the way she speaks to pretty much everyone including her fans. She is 100% a bully.
Like many other ladies, unfortunately I have lost a baby before. And I swear if that fat troll tried me a week after, I would have burnt her bbq hut to the ground. She’s an absolutely vile person.

Jessica if you’re still reading here, and you are going to expose her tonight. PLEASE expose everything, most importantly what she did to that grieving mother. This goes much deeper than fake tattle accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Blairr

Chatty Member
Ok so I’ve just realised a friend of mine actually lives in her street. She mentioned her this morning after hearing about the videos that were made 🤣

She said her parents car is there almost daily. So she’s STILL breaking the rules 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Emmarowleyhun

You know what? I also genuinely like Sean and I feel bad for him. He's a bit of a drip but I honestly believe that cause he's only ever known Demi. He needs to have a few weeks with a girl who's a little fireball in bed with a proper outgoing personality... oh how he could shine!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m so fucking drunk now I’ve been waiting so long. Thought I would shave my legs in the bath to kill the time and just nearly made myself a below the knee amputee.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
wait can someone please explain the whole MUA drama. i have no idea how i missed it?.....
Basically she made two ‘worst rated MUA videos’.
The first one was filmed in her own house and staged because the supposed MUA was one of her friends (Abbie I believe?) this was found out because of her tattoo and nails which could be seen in a recent insta pic of them both.
She then organised an appointment with another MUA again for a ‘worst rated’ video despite this woman not actually being the worst rated, but anyway... the appointment was in the MUA home where Demi (without her permission) filmed the whole thing. She then posted the video but it looked as though she had tampered with the makeup herself to make it look worse. She posted loads of negative reviews on the MUA business facebook page and harassed her for apparently taking a photo of the makeup and putting it on the page (but Demi filmed her??? Hypocrite). It then came out that a week prior this lady suffered the still birth of her child, but couldn’t afford not to work so couldn’t take time off to grieve. Demi was informed of this and basically didn’t care, she said she paid for a service and if the woman wasn’t fit to work she shouldn’t be. Then a number of months later she started sharing the woman’s Facebook page again and writing hateful comments and reviews along with reporting her to trading standards. She’s an absolute cunt.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I’m still laughing at the fact she buys pre packaged sandwiches just to sit on her arse at home all day and eat them. Can’t even make a fucking sandwich herself. 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Marie95

I’ve just watched the Morrison’s vlog, at the beginning she says they’re just going for the basics and she comes out with £170 worth of food FOR A WEEK? FOR TWO PEOPLE? I spend £40 every two weeks for me and my partner. How has she managed to spend that much money? It’s disgustingly wasteful
More importantly, can you please tell me how you only spend £40 every two weeks?!o_O

Reactions: 30

Wills315

VIP Member
Sorry but I just find this so funny 🤣🤣🤣 sat here pissing myself at this feeble excuse, Demi man you’re actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can imagine poor oblivious sean thinking it was just gonna be the 2 of them and soon as they step out of the car Mammy is waiting "Howay mammy fancy meeting you here. What a coincidence. It's a coincidence isn't it Sean " she says as she breastfeeds poor Henry "aye demi it is" then he mouths "save me " to passersby

• Haha
Reactions: 30