Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine eating pre-packaged sandwiches like that at home tho, dunno why it irritates me but it just does.

When we out lockdown eveny one be at the pub doing the demi dance with that face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
No one can gurn like Demi lets be honest, her face is very.....unique :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Originally when I first found out about her I thought she was a meme account or something...
Like I didn't think her content was serious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What part of drinking water is a challenge? Imagine you turn up at work, your boss says 'Go home for the week, drink some water, film it. Don't worry, you'll still be paid, maybe a bonus even.' That's not a challenge, that's a day off. You'd be ecstatic, and I guarantee most people would turn out something twice as entertaining as Demi managed to. This is her full-time job, how does she not put more effort in?

Also, did she mention that she found it a hassle to get up for a piss, so she holds it in until she can't anymore? Who is complaining that they have to get up and have a piss a couple extra times in a day? She's literally at home all day.

She needs a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really isn't- she's pathetic

As for the faces she pulls whilst dancing...😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Everyone in my house has had it and is fine. All nhs workers who’ve been on covid wards since last March. Only resolution for trying to get back to some normality
I'm desperate for them to vaccinate teachers. The unions are fighting for it so schools can reopen asap

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Amber Wright, is a fright, don’t watch her ‘cause her ideas are shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do they not have a dishwasher? She was washing up the other day. Im surprised she hasnt switched to paper plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Demi the queen of making food look sh1te , actually embarrassing she thinks it's insta worthy 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm desperate for them to vaccinate teachers. The unions are fighting for it so schools can reopen asap
School staff in general. I'm in everyday as are SMSAs. I'm just relieved my elderly Indian mum and my elderly CEV dad are getting theirs on Thursday. Also we are getting lateral flows now. We went I don't know how many months without any kind of testing available. Fingers crossed as we are still missing many vulnerable children, and the kids in are starting to find it hard, at least in our school.

Reactions: 3
I literally had to skip the dancing part, I get sometimes it can be funny but it literally took up 1/3 of the video ....

also, why has she not got a dish drainer???? Or has she? I’m sure I can’t see one when the does the dishes. She just stacks all the plates on top of each other

Reactions: 1
School staff in general. I'm in everyday as are SMSAs. I'm just relieved my elderly Indian mum and my elderly CEV dad are getting theirs on Thursday. Also we are getting lateral flows now. We went I don't know how many months without any kind of testing available. Fingers crossed as we are still missing many vulnerable children, and the kids in are starting to find it hard, at least in our school.
My apologies that was really self centered of me. Yes, ALL school staff and children of school age. It's so detrimental and the regression was obvious after the first one, I dread to think of the impact of the current (possibly but I hope not) and future ones.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.