Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to say surely she only had her valeted recently? How is she using her car that much during lockdown to warrant another one?
I think she's going to get a new car so she could be cleaning it to sell it. She keeps mentioning that there's stuff wrong with it.

Reactions: 6
My first guess was the amount of Gregg’s pastries she’s scarfing in there. So many crumbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With the size of the garden, I would 100% have had the kitchen extended. But just the colour schemes annoy me so much 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m creasing 🤣 Demi’s intro is so funny hahaha

😐 hey guys it’s Demi and welcome back to my YouTube channel or if you’re just joining us now 😐🤪WELCOME🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who doesn’t mind the colour schemes? I love colour in homes and I tend to think Influencers all have the same beige or grey colour palette so it’s good that it’s a bit different I guess 😂 however she hasn’t done them well at all!

• Heart
Am I the only one who doesn’t mind the colour schemes? I love colour in homes and I tend to think Influencers all have the same beige or grey colour palette so it’s good that it’s a bit different I guess 😂 however she hasn’t done them well at all!
I like the navy tones but she’s not used the right colour scheme to compliment it it’s all a bit mixed and doesn’t tie in together in my opinion

Reactions: 8
Just watched her updated house tour and her house has so much more potential. She has an office which in her words she “hardly uses”, a room for the dogs which is bizarre and not something I’ve heard of before. Also why do they have so many dog beds? I have a dog and he literally only has one and if he chooses to follow us he lies on the floor, he’s knows where his bed is. And her kitchen and living are so mismatched. The decoration in her living room does not go together - the yellow sofa with the navy walls clash. Don’t get me started on the fact she’s jumping on the band wagon and using the pampas grass, the body candles, and also those candles that look like maltesers that are stuck together.

And the kitchen (don’t get me wrong I like the colour and styles of those kitchens) just doesn’t really work. It looks like it’s been forced into that space. The fridge is too big for the room in my opinion. She has the garden space, so I don’t understand why she didn’t extend the kitchen out so it’s in line with her living room and knock down the wall to create a large open space. Even if she didn’t knock down the wall and just extended she could have added an archway or double doors so the kitchen/living room would flow a lot nicer, doubling the space she would have.

I’m no interior designer, but if I was Demi and had the money to do those renovations, I would have certainly extended.

Thought I would also add, I’m not necessarily criticising her interior design work, i personally like what she has done and would chose quite a lot of it myself, I just think she hasn’t utilised the space she does have, she hasn’t really thought about what works well together.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
- not keen on the navy / gold / yellow theme but I get what she was trying to do. It could look nice it’s just not my style. She hasn’t executed it very well..

- also second the post above me. I hate how she’s using the pampas, candles and the bloody designer decor books.. again not my style but at least buy the real books so it doesn’t look like tat from wish!

- the fridge is way too big and unnecessary in my opinion. Who needs a fridge that big for 2 people, (she isn’t planning on having kids so won’t need that space) I would love one like that but only if it fits in the room. However it would constantly look empty because you’re only buying for 2.

Reactions: 9
If b&m was a house, it would be Demis. Every single thing in that house looks like cheap tat, even the bits of furniture which blend in with the floor (ew, why!). Wtf are deco books? Stupidest things ive ever seen...and dont get me started on her mixing gold accents and silver accents in the same room. I've never seen worse taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If b&m was a house, it would be Demis. Every single thing in that house looks like cheap tat, even the bits of furniture which blend in with the floor (ew, why!). Wtf are deco books? Stupidest things ive ever seen...and dont get me started on her mixing gold accents and silver accents in the same room. I've never seen worse taste.
Here’s my ‘deco’ books.. they’re literally cardboard / paper empty boxes from wish 😛 in all honesty decor books can be expensive and I don’t have money to waste so settled with these.

but I draw the line at buying fake designer ones

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here’s my ‘deco’ books.. they’re literally cardboard / paper empty boxes from wish 😛 in all honesty decor books can be expensive and I don’t have money to waste so settled with these.

but I draw the line on buying fake designer ones
I've never heard of decor books, I just assume people have books to read them and that's that. Maybe I'm too old for these trends. Yours are cute though, they have more of an antique, vintage vibe whereas Demis can't even pass as books.

I've never heard of decor books, I just assume people have books to read them and that's that. Maybe I'm too old for these trends. Yours are cute though, they have more of an antique, vintage vibe whereas Demis can't even pass as books.
Same, I just have books to read 😂

Reactions: 5
It’s all hideous I can’t cope, it’s the lack of cohesive design and just picking stuff which is ‘trendy’ and not working the features and space she has. Nothing matches, the floors, doors and wooden furniture combination drives me mad, the house is dark from cheap curtains all different lengths. The house had so much potential but all the main work has been shoddily carried out by trying to save money and far too much money spent on tat to fill out the space.

I can honestly see them chucking it all away and starting from scratch in a few years.

Reactions: 13
I like the navy tones but she’s not used the right colour scheme to compliment it it’s all a bit mixed and doesn’t tie in together in my opinion
Agreed, the monochrome cream/white or else grey/crushed velvet theme is ugly and bland so it’s good to see something different but as you said nothing ties together, like in her office the tropical theme could’ve been cute but throwing mustard and then black into the mix is just odd

Reactions: 10
OK so my thoughts on the updated house tour

-MIRROW
-I don't dislike her house, I just think she's executed it badlyyy
- why is the spare bed unmade? Especially as she went to the effort of making up her bed
- I kinda wanted to see how actually stunning the room being used as storage is, but Demz didn't come through for me

Someone needs to show Demi this (although we all know she reads here!)

Her and Sean should not be shopping together!
this isn’t a new thing. They’ve been asking people to shop alone wherever humanly possible since the start of the pandemic. The idea is less people = more distance. They also want you to shop efficiently- don’t be bleeping around filming etc, because people are waiting outside or waiting to get down that aisle.
They also ask people not to handle stuff theyre not planning on buying

Demi, grab what you need and duck off.

Ah I know it’s not new - just pisses me off that her and Sean don’t care! I bet she tells the store that one of them in a carer or they go in Separately and then continue to do their shopping together 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ah I know it’s not new - just pisses me off that her and Sean don’t care! I bet she tells the store that one of them in a carer or they go in Separately and then continue to do their shopping together 🙄
Don’t you know, youtubers are exempt to these rules! How would they get their amazing content otherwise! In all seriousness though she needs to start taking the rules more seriously, if her or Sean had to isolate for 10 days she’d be the first to moan about it and how it’s not fair cos she wants to go to B&M to get more tat.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.