Demi Donnelly #13 - 2021 Deleting comments so my boyfriend doesn’t leave me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.5 minutes to fill a bottle x twice a day x 7 days = 3 minutes

The mind boggles Demi

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And Demi the reason you’ve got hiccups is because you’re a greedy fucker and gulping it down using a straw

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly she's probably got a caffeine addiction considering all the headaches and the fact they got worse on day one and then disappeared after this "challenge"

Reactions: 1
Am I a tit dog owner for my dog not having a bed time? She just does what I do and goes to bed when I do, naps when she wants obviously I feed her around the same times everyday. Why is Demi making me doubt myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s like that annoying kid that thinks they’re really funny and is always try’s to get a reaction. I’m always cringing for her 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I a tit dog owner for my dog not having a bed time? She just does what I do and goes to bed when I do, naps when she wants obviously I feed her around the same times everyday. Why is Demi making me doubt myself 😂
You mean you don’t send your dogs off to school?! 😱

I give it a week before she gets them a school uniform and lunch box

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The closest my dog gets to going to school is when we walk my lb to nursery

sorry but I’m so triggered when she pushes her glasses up, who the duck puts their fingers on the lens. I can’t stand my glasses having smudges on them and knowing her hygiene god knows what she’s wiping on there🤯😭

Reactions: 16
sorry but I’m so triggered when she pushes her glasses up, who the duck puts their fingers on the lens. I can’t stand my glasses having smudges on them and knowing her hygiene god knows what she’s wiping on there🤯😭
Probably wiping germs from Lunas poo poo and wee wees on them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't think she cares about hygiene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.