Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bold of her to assume Sean is staying with her for any other reason than pure habit and a fear of being alone. I don’t think a bit of makeup will make him any less repulsed by her x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She changed the title but not the thumbnail
where she apologised about the title and said she changed not, someone replied and said what about the thumbnail but I think she deleted that comment. can't check the comments if you're busy changing the thumbnail!

Reactions: 3
Why can’t she just say ‘’hey I messed up’’ and apologise.. she is a grown woman for crying out loud. I know influencers are often up themselves but If she was a decent human being she’d apologise - especially for that awful title :confused:

Reactions: 7
Why can’t she just say ‘’hey I messed up’’ and apologise.. she is a grown woman for crying out loud. I know influencers are often up themselves but If she was a decent human being she’d apologise - especially for that awful title :confused:
I mean the title is the least of her worries right now, but deleting comments about that just proves what kind of person she is. She can’t take ANY criticism

Reactions: 6
Someone’s asking about the drama, I struggle word it without the filtered words 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She changed the title but not the thumbnail
Oh FFS she's doing an Elle Darby and using 'boyfriend" instead of fiance for views. You've been engaged for YEARS!!

Bold of her to assume Sean is staying with her for any other reason than pure habit and a fear of being alone. I don’t think a bit of makeup will make him any less repulsed by her x
Remember her christmas vlogs? He obviously doesn't want to shag her. Goes to bed early with an "headache" an all that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh FFS she's doing an Elle Darby and using 'boyfriend" instead of fiance for views. You've been engaged for YEARS!!

Remember her christmas vlogs? He obviously doesn't want to shag her. Goes to bed early with an "headache" an all that
I don’t know why he isn’t running for the hills. He’s no great shakes but he seems harmless. He’ll make a nice but dull bloke for someone. But for the love of it all, not Demi. Or Amber. He needs to run now while it’s just a mortgage binding them.

Reactions: 8

How could I forget the grinding on the rug 😂 it was truly painful to watch him ignoring her whilst being on his phone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi👋👋I’ve never posted on this thread I’m just always reading haha, I’ve not been on here for a while can someone spill the tea for me on what’s happened! It will be much appreciated haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.