Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am but how is it popping off??? I don’t see anything
I miss worded it I do apologise I did the thing of talking and typing at the same time 😂 wrote what I was saying. I meant to say someone has it in for her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just see one recent comment at the end of the twitter thread asking Becky to address the issue and expose her, also saying Demi is deleting comments on her latest video.
There are quite a few comments on her YouTube calling her out too.

Reactions: 3
On twitch?? When she goes live you’ll be able to watch it here:

twitch.tv/bambinobecky

She’s not live yet.
Please keep us updated for those of us who can't access it when she's live. Thanku in advance for doing the lords work gals xxx

Reactions: 9
I just see one recent comment at the end of the twitter thread asking Becky to address the issue and expose her, also saying Demi is deleting comments on her latest video.
There are quite a few comments on her YouTube calling her out too.
🙋🏼‍♀️ That would be me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
On twitch?? When she goes live you’ll be able to watch it here:

twitch.tv/bambinobecky

She’s not live yet.
Thanks! I’ve not heard of twitch before haha.

Also someone needs to let Imogen know what Dems has said 🤣

Reactions: 1
I mean, I’m just putting it out there but if one was so inclined they could message a few of her loyal hunny buns directly on Instagram outing her.....

Reactions: 1
someone said a few pages back that they were messaging sean, guess they are jessica

Think about it. That tiktoker said Demi knew who she was... this Jessica person has text her nana, she must be close. Or WAS close. I’m literally buzzing for this. 🤣
Ahahahahaha they’ve took their fuckin time!! Been waiting since September!!! Come on mystery tiktoker don’t let us down again 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.