Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah jeepers this is hard, imagine having to watch your uploads like a hawk and delete anything that mentions this situation. This isn't healthy, just come out with it ffs girl, you can't go on like this.
I really mean this, what a way to live.

Reactions: 18
Ah jeepers this is hard, imagine having to watch your uploads like a hawk and delete anything that mentions this situation. This isn't healthy, just come out with it ffs girl, you can't go on like this.
I really mean this, what a way to live.
I think she just deleted a comment about deleting comments ...... I know she's most likely reading here, please Demi just make a statement.

Reactions: 7
If she didn't delete comments I reckon 90% of them would be hate🙈
Absolutely. She’s mentioned before she had insomnia. Nah she’s just up all night controlling comments. That’s why she deleted Twitter because she couldn’t control what people posted. It’s so unhealthy.

she's just deleted again
why won't she just accept what she did ffs

did he ever make a video?
No. But I think Becky might. It’s been a long time since this happened, and for Becky to tweet about it now just proves she has unfinished business.

Reactions: 8
So not only has she got the Becky thing going on, she’s now uploaded that video and people are hating on the title 😂😬 she hasn’t helped herself!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think she just deleted a comment about deleting comments ...... I know she's most likely reading here, please Demi just make a statement.
The stress of this lie must have her in bad shape, I'm not surprised her content is suffering.
Honestly she needs to grow a back bone and let it out when she has some control over it, the alternative is much worse.
Say you're sorry you hallian!

Reactions: 5
The stress of this lie must have her in bad shape, I'm not surprised her content is suffering.
Honestly she needs to grow a back bone and let it out when she has some control over it, the alternative is much worse.
Say you're sorry you hallian!
Absolutely this, the longer is goes on the harder it will be to move on from it!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely. She’s mentioned before she had insomnia. Nah she’s just up all night controlling comments. That’s why she deleted Twitter because she couldn’t control what people posted. It’s so unhealthy.

No. But I think Becky might. It’s been a long time since this happened, and for Becky to tweet about it now just proves she has unfinished business.
I beg her and callum should make a video reading her posts on here out hahaha

people are hating the title too so I wonder if she will just turn off comments or take it down

Reactions: 10
Whoever just posted a comment about Demi deleting your comment I think that she’s just smashed the record for how quick she can delete it! I refreshed, it was there, I refreshed a second later, it was gone!

Reactions: 1
I’m gutted I just got muted instantly, can’t even make more for her to delete 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Unrelated, but why has she called Sean her boyfriend, isn't he her fiance?

EDIT: She's changed the title and apologised, but cant apologise for coming on here, talking about her tits, slagging off her mates and then blaming it all on a minor. Hm.

Reactions: 12
Can someone message bambino Becky on twitter to tell her Demi is deleting every trace of these accusations :LOL:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.