Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming out of lurking to say Blair Walnuts has posted this on her IG stories:View attachment 386081

(the drama on here tonight has been impeccable btw!)
omg omg omg 🥳 I hope Blair says smth too!!! imagine if they expose her together Blair her ex-youtube 'bestie' and bambinobecky who has about 200 YouTuber friends she will be soooo cancelled if they come out with it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So they’ve known for a while !
it was when someone on here messaged Callum markie about it and he responded, he lived with becky and they are friends so he will of told her straight away... idk when it was exactly but it was a while before the tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 8
it was when someone on here messaged Callum markie about it and he responded, he lived with becky and they are friends so he will of told her straight away... idk when it was exactly but it was a while before the tiktok
It was me and it was before the Tiktok :) Callum told her straight away cause they were both laughing about what a weirdo she is in their response to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laaaaaddddsss!!! I put my phone down for a few hours to watch the Night Stalker documentary but it’s got nothing on what I’ve came back to here😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like messaging her family and potentially her management is a little far, it's extremely intrusive but at the same time people need to own up to their mistakes and what Demi did was wrong and honestly disgusting but I'm sure she's learnt from this mistake. I feel like she needs to come out with a statement or a video addressing before someone else does or things will get worse and she will regret not doing

Reactions: 10
I feel like messaging her family and potentially her management is a little far, it's extremely intrusive but at the same time people need to own up to their mistakes and what Demi did was wrong and honestly disgusting but I'm sure she's learnt from this mistake. I feel like she needs to come out with a statement or a video addressing before someone else does or things will get worse and she will regret not doing
She hasn’t learnt from the mistake because she continues to run from it. She says that it isn’t true and deletes any evidence. And she’s STILL creating fake tattle accounts because every now and then she gets caught out. She’s done some absolutely horrendous things, the worst in my opinion would be hounding the grieving MUA, not once but twice! And those Facebook status’s are still there. She even tried to report her to trading standards. She’s a bleeping horrible person and only cares about herself. She MIGHT apologise but I guarantee you she isn’t sorry, because just like when she recently exposed that guys phone number with learning difficulties.. she thinks she’s doing nothing wrong! The only reason she ever apologises about anything is because she thinks it will effect her YouTube channel and the cash she makes. The fact that somebody with her track record can make more money than a nurse all while sitting there like a dirty pig infuriates me and it needs to stop.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.