Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graole

Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned the absolutely embarrassing tiktoks she’s made recently, but this is screenshots from the one she put up yday.. also you can actually see her fanny slit through her pants
ADC71A5E-92F7-4191-BF26-69495C3A85B9.png

Was her gift to herself a pair of testicles 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Wills315

VIP Member
Imagine them going to bed at night "Sean, do you love us?" "Aye" . "Sean do you think am sexy?" "Aye". "Sean can you wait to marry us?" "Aye". "Sean do you wana have sex with us?" . *hears him immediately start (fake) snoring so hits him in the face with her left tit*. " wake up , are you awake sean?" "Aye". Demi turns to the camera "look we have such good banta. Don't wuh sean?". Sean "Aye". She then gets astride him and he remembers Spencer hortons advice "think of the sea".

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Wills315

VIP Member
The Jeremy Kyle Show- Jezza " Welcome back everyone , we're joined next by a couple looking for DNA results. Demi is on the show ". Demi struts her stuff , as she walks on stage her tit hits Graham from the after team in the face and gives him a concussion. Jeremy asks why shes here today "Well Jezza umm, I'm a mammy of two and me fella Sean is refusing to believe I'm the biological Mam of owa two kids". Jeremy is confused "He doesn't think your the mum?" "No " she continues "Howay I see you big Steve checking us out" she says as she flicks her hair and gives him the come to the shitty mattress eyes . "A've told him I'm their Mammy but he won't listen to wuh and says I can't possibly be and I just don't get it. I mean the look like me, they smell like me and they have the same toileting habits as wuh but Sean doesn't believe us still ". Jeremy enquiries as to how old the kids are. "Well they are only a few months but 7 in human years" . This confuses him altogether "what do you mean human years? Are they not human?". "Well the haters say they aren't. But me real fans think they are the spitting image of me and absolutely stunning. But the haters on tattle, not that I've eva been on there , say they are just dogs" . Jeremy decides it's time to get Sean on the show. Out he comes looking sombre. "So Sean " says Jeremy "tell us your side , you think the kids aren't Demi's?" "Aye " says Sean and theres a 5 minute silence. Jeremy asks him to elaborate. "Well they're dogs Jeremy so how could they be hers like". Demi gets defensive "Sorry but can I just say I'm vegan by the way. Is this water you given us vegan?". Jeremy tells her it isn't. " Ah well it's not frog so its fine". The DNA results are in. "The DNA test results show that Demi.." a few seconds pause so Demi decides to do a tik tok dance and looks so sexy." Is not Luna and Henry's biological mother". The crowd is stunned and sean starts mouthing off "Aye I knew it. Liyah ". "Yeah sean no one cares what ya think i know I'm their Mam and you're a liar Jeremy. Ask me mate amber she were there when i conceived them". Sean is in tears, Demi starts stripping to take the attention off and big Steve carries her off stage but isn't strong enough so they dangle a greggs sausage roll in front of her and she chases it off stage. Jeremy retires.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I’m gonna put this out there, it’s gonna be unpopular.

I don’t like Demi the Horror one little bit, she’s selfish, idiotic and ignorant. And I will call her out for all these.

however, I think messaging her mum, dad and elderly nan is completely out of order. It’s stuff like that which crosses from criticism to actual trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Wills315

VIP Member
Imagine sean waking up in the middle of the night and shes standing there in her ill fitting lounge underwear jiggling her belly "Wakey wakey big boy, do ya like me new knickas " then she turns around and tries to twerk and theres a big skid mark on the back 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

hashbrown123

It’s so cruel that she blamed her brother. The poor lad I’m sure bought her a bracelet at Christmas saying best sister or something. That to me is heartbreaking. I could NEVER live with myself if I blamed something I did especially as dodgy as what Demi did on my brother. Never mind look him in the eye if he gave me a present like that. I honestly think the whole saga summarises Demi up so perfectly. She’s vile and she will throw anyone under the bus to get satisfaction.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She will be absolutely shitting herself lololol.
She had the opportunity a long time ago to own her mistakes, she chose to avoid it. Made out that it was all fake when the mystery tiktoker exposed her so fed her fans even more lies.
If she DARES to try and claim any sort of mental health over this she deserves to be cancelled. I have a strong feeling that she is going to twist it around and say she feels so depressed and insecure over hate comments and because she was the 'fat girl' at school that she did these things to make herself feel better... trying to play the victim. Nah. She purposely started hate threads against people who were supposed to be her friends, and then blamed a child for it. She's a fucking cunt and she's not worming out of this one. Think of her brother's mental health and the bullying he could have faced over this at school? she didn't give a fuck about that. She would have still been on here creating hate threads if she wasn't caught out. She's proved that by creating multiple fake account and always returning to this thread. She doesn't learn from mistakes because she doesn't feel like she's done anything wrong. She treats Sean and her family like shit. She treats her fans like a cash cow. She's toxic. Both in personality and stench.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

pinecones

Chatty Member
OMG remember when she made some joke about being a hooker and he said she wouldn’t get any customers or something 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Disneylove2012

Does anyone find her latest video extremely distasteful and bad timing? People are closing their businesses and loosing their livelihood and shes bragging about the money she gets from views? Sickening

Reactions: 36
I love love love the new title.
So it’s now 2021, December Demi brought us...

A failed vlogmas, where she uploaded for about 5 random days, some of those videos were literally filmed on the same day in November too. She’s such a lazy cunt.

She bought two puppies from the same litter. She claims litter mate syndrome doesn’t exist but they’re already trashing the house so she locks them away for hours on end every day, even when she’s sitting on her arse at home.

She bought fake Jo Malone candles for a family member that will probably burn their house down. But she earns 7k a month??

She fisted herself elbow deep inside her arsehole on camera and couldn’t be bothered to edit it out.

She claims to still be 13st 8lb even though we can see she’s twice the size she was a couple of months ago. She refuses to weigh herself and pretends she’s still healthy eating to get paid ads from companies.

Nearly every video she does now is an ad. Even raking out old vids just for the coin.

She’s still breaking lockdown rules despite living in a tier 4 area.

As expected the house is rotten. She walks barefoot in the house and it looks like she’s been trecking through a forest.

Has brought Sean’s old mattress to be used in the guest room. Films in front of it despite having an office for filming. Mattress looks like someone died and decomposed on it but Demi thinks it’s clean and fine.

Her personal hygiene is now so low that you could fry chips on her hair and she’s developing a green cloud of BO.

Still argumentative with her ‘fans’ and deleting any comment that isn’t as far up her arse as her own fist.

She’s decided she’s now a fashionista and will post fashion content. She’s really scraping the barrel now as she has as much fashion sense as a potato. See photo of beach cover up worn as a dress.

The only saving grace is she finally has new Vans but we can bet her old ones will be sold on
depop even though they look like Penicillin is growing in them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m so sick of every fucking pleb on YouTube getting those stupid candles
She probably thinks she’s so so so edgy for having a candle with boobs, same as her prints she gets paid to advertise. But I bet Sean isn’t allowed to look at them or she’ll get jelly. He probs knocks a wank out to that candle while she’s asleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m not watching the video because it makes me sick that such a lazy dirty cunt gets paid anything at all never mind as much as she claims. But I’ve read some of the comments and it saddens me that this is what kids aspire to be when they grow up. What happened to them wanting to be doctors or teachers? Nah they would rather make quick cash dancing around in a thong online. I may not make as much money as Demi but I’m educated and I know that my job within the NHS makes a difference, I’ve saved multiple peoples lives. What will you be remembered for Demi?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

hashbrown123

Bold of her to assume Sean is staying with her for any other reason than pure habit and a fear of being alone. I don’t think a bit of makeup will make him any less repulsed by her x

• Haha
Reactions: 33