Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's changed the title now ffs she's reading the comments but deleting the becky ones

Reactions: 3
HAHAHAH she literally just sits there deleting comments what a sad life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone genuinely asked why people are saying Demi has done something wrong and she's deleted that too 😂

Reactions: 8
Tbh I don’t think any drama channels would cover it, she’s simply just not relevant enough.

I think it’s probably known in the community though (in her friend group) after Becky’s tweet. All we can do is hope she addresses it and owns up to her mistakes but I doubt that’ll ever happen.

Reactions: 12
Someone who can't take criticism is usually very controlling too. This is very fucked up but in Demis case a SNAFU.

I reckon if she does address it she will play the mental health card saying she was in a really bad place and get a tonne of sympathy. She makes me bleeping sick

Reactions: 11
I reckon if she does address it she will play the mental health card saying she was in a really bad place and get a tonne of sympathy. She makes me bleeping sick
Couldn’t agree more, or she’ll go along with the excuse that it was her brother 🤣 She’s absolutely ridiculous and I don’t understand how she has ANY supporters.

Reactions: 6
she's deleting SO many comments is she ok
she might have set the comments all to held for review, is she has to approve every comment before it goes up? I could be wrong

100% and she won’t address all the awful things she’s done like hounding that MUA, she will address the Becky post and nothing else.

she's deleting SO many comments is she ok
she might have set the comments all to held for review, is she has to approve every comment before it goes up? I could be wrong
Mine went up instantly

I would hope she doesn’t play the mental health card when so many abuse it already. We’d still have the argument that she didn’t think of Blair’s, Becky’s, Brad’s mental health and a number of others who she slated on this platform. Poor Brad I really hope he doesn’t get bullied because of this

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.