Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demis idea of being sexy in the bedroom is probably having a wash for once beforehand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
😂 the glow up she not exactly a catfish she look no different with makeup on 😂😂 only thing is the edit filter facetone. Can't do that in real life so new flash Sean with leave ya when the money stop Rollin In and all the gifted tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually know how she could explain this to her viewers and get away with it but I don’t wanna give her ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sofa is all sorts of colours... the state of it 🤮🤮🤮
Why does it float in the middle of the room?? Like she layout of this room is awful! I would have knocked through the wall between the kitchen and living room. Big house , wasted space. A room dedicated to dogs??? She needs interior design advice lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Beckys streaming on Twitch tonight, hopefully she will mention it all as people will be asking.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.