Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I'm new to this but I have to say she has copied Emma's rectangle albeit very badly in every aspect of her house. Emma has a leaf print wall with an orange sofa and gold accents in her work room, demi has a leaf print wall with a yellow sofa and gold accents. Emma has dark green walls and dark furniture in her living room, demi has dark blue walls and dark furniture. Emma has an exposed brick wall behind her bed and white furniture in her bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, demi has brick wall paper behind her bed and white furniture with a walk in wardrobe in her bedroom. Emma has talked about getting a greyhound for years because she loves them, demi got whippets🙄 she's even copied emmas style of desenio prints! Single white female has nothing on demi 😂😂
She needs to copy Emma’s diet too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last night I went down a bit of a YouTube rabbit hole and stumbled across vlogs by grackle. I normally hate videos of people opening stuff from their PO Box but she was so bloody grateful for everything she received and kept thanking everyone and was in tears - makes you realise just how little Demi cares about her minions and the companies she receives stuff from. She’s just all about the freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmmm that Emma's rectangle is interesting. I see she did an ad with actimel vegan late November around the time Demi tagged them. She's very commercial looking, I can understand brands wanting to work with her.

Reactions: 4
Last night I went down a bit of a YouTube rabbit hole and stumbled across vlogs by grackle. I normally hate videos of people opening stuff from their PO Box but she was so bloody grateful for everything she received and kept thanking everyone and was in tears - makes you realise just how little Demi cares about her minions and the companies she receives stuff from. She’s just all about the freebies
Grackle is LOVELY! It's not often I can confidently say that I fully support a youtuber, but Grace is wonderful, she barely does sponsored videos, and she is so consistently honest and kind.

Demi is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hmmm that Emma's rectangle is interesting. I see she did an ad with actimel vegan late November around the time Demi tagged them. She's very commercial looking, I can understand brands wanting to work with her.
I bet she doesn’t film herself up to the second knuckle in her arse crack either.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Grackle is LOVELY! It's not often I can confidently say that I fully support a youtuber, but Grace is wonderful, she barely does sponsored videos, and she is so consistently honest and kind.

Demi is awful.
I didn’t know who she was until last night and what a lovely person she is and I love her dad 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love grackle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she's apparently been following the Musclefood plan, but still spent £260 in Tesco🙄 Nothing from Musclefood has appeared on her vlogs either.

I had a good laugh at her boasting about having no credit whatsoever too. Does she realise having no credit history isn't a good thing for lenders? Her credit rating is probably rubbish. I wouldn't be surprised if she's ended up with a higher interest rate on her mortgage because of it or it reduced the amount they were able to borrow!

Reactions: 20
So she's apparently been following the Musclefood plan, but still spent £260 in Tesco🙄 Nothing from Musclefood has appeared on her vlogs either.

I had a good laugh at her boasting about having no credit whatsoever too. Does she realise having no credit history isn't a good thing for lenders? Her credit rating is probably rubbish. I wouldn't be surprised if she's ended up with a higher interest rate on her mortgage because of it or it reduced the amount they were able to borrow!
Was going to say the same - I was actually advised by my mortgage advisor to get a credit card and pay for a couple of things on it and pay it off straight away so I would have a better credit rating (or something like that - it’s been a few years since I got my mortgage 😂)

Demi that highlight is called sweat....

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Was going to say the same - I was actually advised by my mortgage advisor to get a credit card and pay for a couple of things on it and pay it off straight away so I would have a better credit rating (or something like that - it’s been a few years since I got my mortgage 😂)

Demi that highlight is called sweat....
Yeah, not having any credit is a red flag for mortgage lenders. They don't know how you'll cope with having a regular payment coming out of your account!

Maybe that's why their "dream home" isn't quite what you'd expect from a couple raking in 8k(ish) a month? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Before my first home I never really had any credit either, the only thing I had was my phone bill 😂so never got accepted for a mortgage

Reactions: 2
What did you all think of the video? It surprised me that she can be so normal at times, still found her defensive, I think if she dropped that and let us see more of her vulnerability she'd come across much better.

Demi is awful.
Agreed ,Grackle is my favourite. She only did her first sponsored video/post a couple of weeks ago and she is so geniune. She is great to watch, puts so much effort into her videos and is just an all round lovely girl.
Deffo recommend anyone to watch her!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, not having any credit is a red flag for mortgage lenders. They don't know how you'll cope with having a regular payment coming out of your account!

Maybe that's why their "dream home" isn't quite what you'd expect from a couple raking in 8k(ish) a month? 🤔
That’s what I thought! Made me laugh how she was bragging about never having a credit card because she can afford to pay for everything outright😂 I was advised to get a credit card as well and pay off monthly to improve my credit score and show lenders that I could pay it off! I didn’t get one because I couldn’t afford things outright 😂 she is so clueless how she got a mortgage I don’t know

Also she really had the most god awful fashion sense

Reactions: 9
That’s what I thought! Made me laugh how she was bragging about never having a credit card because she can afford to pay for everything outright😂 I was advised to get a credit card as well and pay off monthly to improve my credit score and show lenders that I could pay it off! I didn’t get one because I couldn’t afford things outright 😂 she is so clueless how she got a mortgage I don’t know

Also she really had the most god awful fashion sense
I couldn’t afford anything either so dad used it for his shopping then paid it off 😂

Reactions: 2
What did you all think of the video? It surprised me that she can be so normal at times, still found her defensive, I think if she dropped that and let us see more of her vulnerability she'd come across much better.
There were points in the video where I genuinely felt a bit bad for criticising her a lot on tattle and I thought to myself, well, yes a lot of stuff on here is petty, bashing her appearance or calling her smelly etc. she isn’t going to just put her hands up and say we’re all correct bla bla. Obviously she’s going to defend herself as will Sean

but theres things on this thread and I’m sure things that were asked on her Instagram question thing that she has clearly ignored and needs to answer to, like the amber Wright thing and selling gifted things, that’s where I stopped feeling bad

Reactions: 7
It is a bit tit we slate her upside down mouth Cos she can’t do anything about that, but if she did change like get fillers or surgery or whatever we would still slate her for that 😂but
There were points in the video where I genuinely felt a bit bad for criticising her a lot on tattle and I thought to myself, well, yes a lot of stuff on here is petty, bashing her appearance or calling her smelly etc. she isn’t going to just put her hands up and say we’re all correct bla bla. Obviously she’s going to defend herself as will Sean

but theres things on this thread and I’m sure things that were asked on her Instagram question thing that she has clearly ignored and needs to answer to, like the amber Wright thing and selling gifted things, that’s where I stopped feeling bad
I get what you mean, like we probably shouldn’t slate her upside down mouth cos it can’t be helped, or if she got fillers or surgery we would still slate her 😂but there is so many things in this thread that she could take and use to better her YouTube content and actually take on board the advice everyone gives.

Reactions: 5
Her stories 😂 Take a shot every time she says taboo! Sean is probably watching her stories thinking it’s not an educated she needs to have better sex, it’s a bloody shower and a good wash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.