Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaannnd I'm back to hating her!

@ComfySnow I'm the same, the Amber thing is the elephant in the room.

Put your rolls away girl. Oh my god!

Reactions: 5
Last night I went down a bit of a YouTube rabbit hole and stumbled across vlogs by grackle. I normally hate videos of people opening stuff from their PO Box but she was so bloody grateful for everything she received and kept thanking everyone and was in tears - makes you realise just how little Demi cares about her minions and the companies she receives stuff from. She’s just all about the freebies
I LOVE grackle she is so so enjoyable to watch

• Heart
If a few extra pounds never hurt anyone, why doesn't she have her real weight up on her "fitness" insta?!😤

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hmm. Her latest sponsor is for a company who provide courses on how to have good sex. Does she realise most of her audience are about 12? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Another ad video

Also will never understand why she has that tiny telly on a stand could have had a huge one above fireplace? That would look better as central wall

Reactions: 7
I really hate how people are using ‘deco books’ - it’s bugs me more than it should!!!

And that sofa is waaaaaay too big. That’s a big lounge that now looks tiny with a small gap you have to squeeze through to get to the dining table?!

Reactions: 15
I really hate how people are using ‘deco books’ - it’s bugs me more than it should!!!

And that sofa is waaaaaay too big. That’s a big lounge that now looks tiny with a small gap you have to squeeze through to get to the dining table?!
Considering the toast that was eaten straight off the arm of the sofa - no plate. I don’t think the dining table will get much use 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wtf is that face in that tik tol about weight look like tryin holding her tit in 🤣🤣. And 2 add on story's ffs give it a broke if need spice Ur sex life up sure don't need to share it hunny bun

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So funny how she said they were contemplating not getting a dining table but because they don’t have space in the kitchen they had to.....for when guests come over ! :ROFLMAO: So they definitely intend on eating their dinner on the sofa every single night when it’s just them! Oh breakfast and lunch too..

• Sick
I want to be sick in my own mouth...

This girl is a moron.

Can you imagine, sitting down in sex education, as a hormonal teenager, being told, by an adult.... how to make sex fun and enjoyable???

How insanely inappropriate would that be!!

I'm not a prude, but she needs to think about what comes out of her mouth in her #ads before posting it on the Internet.

I'm out.

She literally said like a few weeks ago that she wants to me more real and raw online and since then she’s done about 20 adds and sponsorships. More than ever before. Make your mind up

She literally said like a few weeks ago that she wants to me more real and raw online and since then she’s done about 20 adds and sponsorships. More than ever before. Make your mind up
She’s just an ad channel now. Targeting kids.

Reactions: 12
I tried to report the ad, but its not sexually explicit and would probably fall under education. Even at that I don't think its appropriate as some of her viewers may be quite young.

This reminds me of a high end, upper class Demi .... don't know why 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Does anyone else think she’s a bit selfish when it comes to her stance on not wanting kids.

Like, it’s fine to not want them but in one breath she says I don’t want kids, never have done never will.
And sometimes she says maybe, I don’t know, we’ll see.

Sean definitely does and I think she’s kind of dangling a carrot in front of a horse so to speak. She knows Sean does and I think she definitely doesn’t but she keeps saying ‘maybe’ just to entice Sean in

Surely it’s a deal breaker in a relationship? Or is it that Sean has no balls?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.