Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys have got me watching random old Demi videos and I can’t believe I used to actually watch her videos and see nothing wrong. Seems like she’s always been a bloody lazy, irritating grot bag. Although you can tell she enjoyed youtube a lot more before she went full time.

Reactions: 14
You guys have got me watching random old Demi videos and I can’t believe I used to actually watch her videos and see nothing wrong. Seems like she’s always been a bloody lazy, irritating grot bag. Although you can tell she enjoyed youtube a lot more before she went full time.
Yeah I got stuck in a Demi YouTube video spiral last night, wasn’t fun

Tragic really haha
She thinks she’s like the ‘funny fat girl’ but she’s not funny :/ unlucky dems

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she is “locked out of her cameo” account and can’t fulfill all her “requests.” Screams “can’t be arsed.”

also looks like she is using Invisalign or something. Or certainly seems to be talking as though she has a retainer in...or so I think anyway!

Reactions: 10
Just saw another tik tok she posted yesterday of Sean picking his nose, why would she post that and embarrass him?! She loves humiliating him and just being horrible.
She certainly wouldn't like it the other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw another tik tok she posted yesterday of Sean picking his nose, why would she post that and embarrass him?! She loves humiliating him and just being horrible.
She certainly wouldn't like it the other way.
Tbf she exposes herself, doesn’t even edit herself out scratching her bum 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When did she pay £60 on sandwiches?! Must have missed that!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In the second part of that video (I'm drunk again) go to 14.45... No wonder she hates Ash

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.