Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find the new vid so strange. Imagine it’s your first opportunity to show off your new lounge- would you not be house proud enough to just give your new table a wipe? Or I don’t know, put ya crap away?

Reactions: 16
I just find the new vid so strange. Imagine it’s your first opportunity to show off your new lounge- would you not be house proud enough to just give your new table a wipe? Or I don’t know, put ya crap away?
I thought the same. She went on about how particular she is about decor and now she videos her lounge when it isn't tidy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she turned the comments off on the Instagram post about the room tour or are people starting to see her true colours - there’s only one comment under it

Reactions: 4
Does she talk about shagging in her new video? Dunno if I can stomach it to be honest. It would be like a walrus in mating season.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think she’s a bit selfish when it comes to her stance on not wanting kids.

Like, it’s fine to not want them but in one breath she says I don’t want kids, never have done never will.
And sometimes she says maybe, I don’t know, we’ll see.

Sean definitely does and I think she’s kind of dangling a carrot in front of a horse so to speak. She knows Sean does and I think she definitely doesn’t but she keeps saying ‘maybe’ just to entice Sean in

Surely it’s a deal breaker in a relationship? Or is it that Sean has no balls?
Sean deffo has no balls...tbh they’re together out of convenience now because it’s been so long. Not really sure what he sees in her, they must get on but we don’t really see that side of them. He’s (slightly) better looking and has a stable job which she doesn’t have

Reactions: 12
its the white paint on the wood flooring that bothers me, wouldn't you get some white spirit on it and get it up?? All this money for a tit job. That house has so much potential. I want it and I want to sort it out!

Reactions: 8
Living room looks dirty. Paint work is a bleeping state. Boring boring boring. Everything has already been shown in insta photos or other videos. Pointless vlog.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.