Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who posts things like this? I’m no oil painting but wtf 🤢
Do you think she is actually aware of what she looks like? It’s absolutely baffles me how she can post some of the photos she does and think, yeah that’s perfect.

Reactions: 4
Do you think she is actually aware of what she looks like? It’s absolutely baffles me how she can post some of the photos she does and think, yeah that’s perfect.
She’s so far up her own backside (enough to call herself stunning on Tattle), so I think she truly believes she looks great. It’s not even just her looks, it’s the stupid faces she pulls. Her attitude just makes her even uglier. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice the spray bottle of water on the coffee table by the sofa? Hope that’s not for “training” the pups 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is she getting sponsored by desenio twice?

Also, Demi is not somebody I’d look at for art/decor inspo. Her aesthetic is basic/background character in Benidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait. So she got paid ad money on her main channel for those crappy prints and their joint channels new video she's getting paid again???
Disgusting

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she’s a bit selfish when it comes to her stance on not wanting kids.

Like, it’s fine to not want them but in one breath she says I don’t want kids, never have done never will.
And sometimes she says maybe, I don’t know, we’ll see.

Sean definitely does and I think she’s kind of dangling a carrot in front of a horse so to speak. She knows Sean does and I think she definitely doesn’t but she keeps saying ‘maybe’ just to entice Sean in

Surely it’s a deal breaker in a relationship? Or is it that Sean has no balls?
I’m surprised she doesn’t want kids to be honest. It’d be a good excuse to take them trick or treating and get herself a nice bag of sweets

Does she smoke?
Only smoked ham

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think she’s a bit selfish when it comes to her stance on not wanting kids.

Like, it’s fine to not want them but in one breath she says I don’t want kids, never have done never will.

Sean definitely does and I think she’s kind of dangling a carrot in front of a horse so to speak. She knows Sean does and I think she definitely doesn’t but she keeps saying ‘maybe’ just to entice Sean in

I'm surprised she doesn't want them so she can lock Sean in the relationship 😂

When did they get engaged again??
..And she said in a video recently she can't see them planning a wedding any time soon??
Does no one else thing it's weird to have this long of an engagement?

Reactions: 5
what happened to she's got soooo much content she wants to put out now nothing unless it's an ad ??? Also using the word 'practical ' living space doesn't excuse you for being a lazy twit hunny bun

Reactions: 7

Totally agree. My partner is a little bit older than me and I’ve made it clear I do not want children until I’m in my late 20s/30 as I can’t see myself being a young mum & I don’t have that maternal feeling yet. I know he really wants children so I made sure he knew what my plans were. It’s so important to be honest with your partner about children, I think it’s awful to string somebody along.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sean cheats on her (again!?).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Forgive me if this has been mentioned in previous threads, I've only just decided to mention now that she must spend a LOT, like a bleeping lot of her time (not like she has anything better to do) monitoring her YT videos and Instagram comments searching for hate to delete. If you search her most popular videos there is no any hate and hearts/replies to comments that are from 1/2 weeks ago from videos that were posted 2 years ago. You'd think if she was so busy and ✨stressed✨ all the time she definitely wouldn't have hours to check criticism comments on socials.

Secondly, does it bug anyone else on her most recent main channel video at 15:00 where talks about debt, money, buying things outright and how she "never pays monthly for things" and how its "not the type of person she is." Is she forgetting the reason she CAN pay these things off is because of US? Because of her viewers, haters or subscribers she makes money from a fan base no matter who is watching. She came from normal 9-5 council office job and I think it is forgetting the background where she actually came from. Nothing wrong with paying for things off, I did it with my car because I was young and couldn't afford to pay things for outright. It's not a "type of person".... it's because I couldn't bleeping afford to. She is incredibly ungrateful, snobby and only thanks fans when she's reminded to.

Rant over 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Forgive me if this has been mentioned in previous threads, I've only just decided to mention now that she must spend a LOT, like a bleeping lot of her time (not like she has anything better to do) monitoring her YT videos and Instagram comments searching for hate to delete. If you search her most popular videos there is no any hate and hearts/replies to comments that are from 1/2 weeks ago from videos that were posted 2 years ago. You'd think if she was so busy and ✨stressed✨ all the time she definitely wouldn't have hours to check criticism comments on socials.

Secondly, does it bug anyone else on her most recent main channel video at 15:00 where talks about debt, money, buying things outright and how she "never pays monthly for things" and how its "not the type of person she is." Is she forgetting the reason she CAN pay these things off is because of US? Because of her viewers, haters or subscribers she makes money from a fan base no matter who is watching. She came from normal 9-5 council office job and I think it is forgetting the background where she actually came from. Nothing wrong with paying for things off, I did it with my car because I was young and couldn't afford to pay things for outright. It's not a "type of person".... it's because I couldn't bleeping afford to. She is incredibly ungrateful, snobby and only thanks fans when she's reminded to.

Rant over 🤣🤣
yeah when I watched it she said she's grateful for 'YouTube ' like not exactly for her subs who watch etc..

Reactions: 6
One word: DEETailing 🥴

I know this has been mentioned but she honestly is so filthy, like she has absolutely no shame. I understand ‘lived in homes’ but honestly if I was filming a tour of my recently decorated (not renovated lol) living room, I’d want it to look as nice as possible. Demi just doesn’t have an eye for this kind of stuff and she isn’t very house proud. I mean sure the dog stuff is fine but the table covered in crumbs, the tit all over the sofa, laptop, papers, cables, tit all over the table etc. She could have easily taken that stuff off? I’d have even taken the throws off to show the sofa fully, it wouldn’t have even taken her more then 2 minutes to put them back on again... she just has zero shame it’s honestly leaves me flabbergasted.

Also that spray bottle is 100% for training the dogs or else why would it be there? She doesn’t have any plants in the living room that require straying. Poor things. I have an almost 4 year old dog and it would have never occurred to me to spray her as a puppy to train her, how cruel 😭😭 Plus now she loves playing with the hose in the garden and playing in her paddling pool and it’s the sweetest thing to watch. She’d never enjoy that if I used the water as punishment ☹.

Reactions: 16
She definitely sprays water at them poor dogs cos she can’t be bothered to get off her arse and stop them chewing things so just sprays them with water. Poor little things

• Sad
Reactions: 12
One word: DEETailing 🥴

I know this has been mentioned but she honestly is so filthy, like she has absolutely no shame. I understand ‘lived in homes’ but honestly if I was filming a tour of my recently decorated (not renovated lol) living room, I’d want it to look as nice as possible. Demi just doesn’t have an eye for this kind of stuff and she isn’t very house proud. I mean sure the dog stuff is fine but the table covered in crumbs, the tit all over the sofa, laptop, papers, cables, tit all over the table etc. She could have easily taken that stuff off? I’d have even taken the throws off to show the sofa fully, it wouldn’t have even taken her more then 2 minutes to put them back on again... she just has zero shame it’s honestly leaves me flabbergasted.

Also that spray bottle is 100% for training the dogs or else why would it be there? She doesn’t have any plants in the living room that require straying. Poor things. I have an almost 4 year old dog and it would have never occurred to me to spray her as a puppy to train her, how cruel 😭😭 Plus now she loves playing with the hose in the garden and playing in her paddling pool and it’s the sweetest thing to watch. She’d never enjoy that if I used the water as punishment ☹.
Yeah everything just looks a complete state, I’m baffled as to why companies want her to represent them?? She’d be bottom of the list for me

Reactions: 3
"Mantel piss" living room "tour" at 10:19 🤣🤣🤣

Soooo shes taken the stuff off of the bottom shelves so the dogs cant get them but has a wax melt burner on the next shelf up which the dogs can still get too!!! Well done hunny bun good to see you care more about your decor than your dogs safety!!!

I really really hope that spray bottle isnt for the dogs. If it is then she doesn't deserve them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually quite liked Demi although I haven’t watched her videos in a good while but if we do find out that she’s using spraying as a form of training for her dogs I will be fuming. She shouldn’t bleeping have dogs if she can’t be bothered to nurture them and train them with time and love. And not bothering about their safety with wax melts around? Are you bleeping stupid?

Sorry but reading this thread has really touched a nerve - I just really wish that people would think before getting animals. They are hard work, they’re like children, they need to be taught and loved not stuck in a room and sprayed with bleeping water.

Reactions: 11
I actually quite liked Demi although I haven’t watched her videos in a good while but if we do find out that she’s using spraying as a form of training for her dogs I will be fuming. She shouldn’t bleeping have dogs if she can’t be bothered to nurture them and train them with time and love. And not bothering about their safety with wax melts around? Are you bleeping stupid?

Sorry but reading this thread has really touched a nerve - I just really wish that people would think before getting animals. They are hard work, they’re like children, they need to be taught and loved not stuck in a room and sprayed with bleeping water.
Awful isn’t it. Locked up in that room most of the day then sprayed in the face with water if they’re “naughty” ie being puppies that are probably incredibly bored. It’ll be shock collars next

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.