Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s deleted the original video but she mentions it briefly in this one at 11:24
she says if she doesn't have plans for a week she'll atleast shower once. please tell me this isnt a common thing? A SHOWER ONCE A WEEK? regardless of if you're busy or not why would you want to stew in your own stench pls

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The fact she’s having two massive chicken Kiev’s for dinner because they were going out of date make me laugh. 1) give one to Sean and leave the dinos in the freezer and 2) don’t pretend you won’t eat them both.

this will be her excuse for stuffing her face now she’s a HoMeOwNeR.
Just shows they bought too much tit when they went shopping too if things are going out of date

Reactions: 11
Just shows they bought too much tit when they went shopping too if things are going out of date
She spent what, £280 on their 'big shop' then £180 in Home Bargains and another £67 in m&s on 'convenience' food. Why does she need packaged sandwiches? She is in the house all day...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
she says if she doesn't have plans for a week she'll atleast shower once. please tell me this isnt a common thing? A SHOWER ONCE A WEEK? regardless of if you're busy or not why would you want to stew in your own stench pls
Vile. Surely she knows that the majority of people shower every day. She’s just a lazy smelly bleep.

• Wow
  • Haha
When I first started working from home in March and rolling out my bed to open a laptop was still a novelty, I went 3 or 4 days without having a shower because I wasn’t going anywhere. By the last day I was utterly desperate to get in that shower. Cannot imagine going a full week.

Reactions: 10
Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Bought puppies for content because her ideas are sparse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How is she vegan when she does not eat fruit and veg at all lol

Reactions: 15
She went out shopping with all that dry shampoo in her hair 😂😂.

Why is she banging on about the regimented routine with the pups? Never known scheduled playtime before, madness.

Also the hair flicking is driving me mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Demi Donnelly #11 None of the less, the house is a mess. Dogs locked away so they don’t tit in the pashashway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Demi reminds me of this girl who was in my class at college. She was always greasy and smelly, she looks exactly like Demi and has that same kinda dog face. They sound the same with the high screeching. The girl also got done for obsessive behaviour and stalking/following one of the female teachers home... deffo sounds like something Demi would do if Sean ever ran away🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That sofa of dreams 🤮🤮

Honestly looks like the colour of the 80s. Piss soaked sweat stained fag ash burnt *MINK*

What the duck is this house styled after!? 80s wood across the kitchen window, brick effect wallpaper with a barn door, Willy wallpaper with orange gold accessories, miss match laminate and vinyl flooring throughout and the only trendy thing of the moment is a dark blue wall but even that is sloppy!

Demi moving your poisonous plant to a higher table doesn't make it less poisonous to dogs...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Demi reminds me of this girl who was in my class at college. She was always greasy and smelly, she looks exactly like Demi and has that same kinda dog face. They sound the same with the high screeching. The girl also got done for obsessive behaviour and stalking/following one of the female teachers home... deffo sounds like something Demi would do if Sean ever ran away🤣🤣
this has got me CREASING!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the 'same kind of dog face' was amazing enough on it's own but now i'm imagining demi trying to be a subtle stalker creeping around after sean if they broke up (demi 'quietly' creeping around = thundering around in those dirty shoes with a trail of dry shampoo and dermatitis flakes behind her)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this has got me CREASING!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the 'same kind of dog face' was amazing enough on it's own but now i'm imagining demi trying to be a subtle stalker creeping around after sean if they broke up (demi 'quietly' creeping around = thundering around in those dirty shoes with a trail of dry shampoo and dermatitis flakes behind her)
duck don’t. I’ll have nightmares about her heavy grunty mouth breathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Demi Donnelly #11 scratching her arse, grinding on the rug, stuffing her face with frozen nugs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Demi, Dolly naps all day because she’s overweight and unhealthy, she can’t enjoy running around like nature intended because of the extra weight on her joints which will likely lead to her spending less time on this planet than nature intended. Don’t pretend it’s just how she’s built, and that she’s walked regularly because her claws are overgrown from lack of walking, another painful condition. Don’t force that life on those two pups because you can’t be arsed, it’s wrong and selfish. Their needs need to come first, not your naps or dicking around reading here or feeding your ridiculous ego.
Thanks for reading hunny bun🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Has anyone else noticed she's favouring Luna already?
Also the washing hands clip 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is this because we say she doesn't wash??
If I hear her call herself Mummy and Sean Daddy one more time 🙄
Also someone's getting a stack of pot noodles for Xmas 😳🤣 I'm placing my bets on Sean 😂😂
What happened to the office? She's never in it?!
Those fake candles 😂 I'm dying!!
That sofa is FAR too big for that room.
The dinners!? I thought they were having one kids meal? That's all they've been eating since - what they going to cook tomorrow?
Alphabetti Spaghetti, Waffles and Turkey Twizzlers 🤣
This girl needs to learn to cook, this is a vlog I'd happily watch. Prove us wrong Demi cook from scratch! I dares you!!

Reactions: 14
Isnt vlogamas meant to be Christmas themed? She’s just doing normal stuff with a shite Christmas song over the intro lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.