Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'hopfully' on her insta story... this is your job fml 😩 if I cocked up like that at work constantly I'd be unemployed!! Dyslexic or not

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My prediction.. she’ll include;

Something gross about her and Sean’s relationship that literally no one asked for
Something to wank herself off about how much money she earns, again written by her
Something where she gets to be omg I’m so humble, I help hedgehogs even though she’s not and probably done it like once.
Something defensive about the dogs she’s already neglecting.
Something so she can wank herself off about buying a house.
Something about being a vegan - although we know she’s in them choccy yogs!

I can’t stand watching the absolute turd, so someone let me know if I get a full house!
Poor hedgehogs man. Imagine thinking you've been rescued only for some smelly beanbag with a weird upside down gob and a moustache to come and film you for insta first thing in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've always thought her mouth looks upside down because she's always miserable. I don't think its actually like that, its her expression and state of mind giving it that appearance. Could be wrong.
If you look in the mirror and you have a half moon line on your chin, apparently its because your unhappy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I remember on the other threads someone said it looks like she’s always sniffing a fart and I died at the accuracy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why does she look more and more like Peter Griffin in a long wig? Side profile....everything.

E90E5208-0CDB-4E16-8497-E1D740A18D00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So. shes not letting them on the sofa -_- anyone remember the video of her shaming dog owners who don't let their pets live in the whole home

Reactions: 22
She said in a passing comment about how Dolly just always naps, so im wondering if shes trying to force that upon these pups. I dread to think the smell in that house very soon.

Reactions: 8
“Wee wee and poo poo’s” 🤣🤣

Why is she scheduling the puppies play time? Surely she would be playing with them non stop as they’re her ‘precious’ new pups? Getting a new pet, you’d think the owner would be obsessed with them😅

Reactions: 19
Am I wrong but I really can’t remember my dog sleeping all day when she was a pup? I mean she’s 10 now but from what I can remember she didn’t nap for bleeping 12 hours a day like she said. I think she’s just locking them away and making herself feel better about it by pretending she’s putting them down for a nap. I get it would be hard working from home with two puppies but she hardly bleeping works does she?

Reactions: 15
Why didn’t she just put the tablets in the food in the first place she’s sooooo dim

Reactions: 5
How is it you're 'dream sofa' when they had a video unsure of what they would get... And basically made the decision on a whim.. Not as if she's talked about a styles she's wanted foreverrr

Reactions: 7
Also Demi could make him a nice meal to come home too he’s been working all day all she did was sleep and he was half way up the stairs with her breakfast uno she’s got duck all else to do once she’s put the babies for a nap

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't envy her task getting those tabs into the puppies, my husband has to do this job and I can't even watch. That video was absolutely riveting, I mean watching Demi wash her hands was amazing.
Also the sofas... they paid for those.

Reactions: 6
I swear everything she eats is instant, packets, frozen and shove in the oven. Don’t get me wrong I love these comforts from time to time but she never makes anything fresh or using ingredients from scratch!
She goes on so much about being a vegan for health (and not wanting to eat animals) but this is soooo unhealthy

Reactions: 15
The fact she’s having two massive chicken Kiev’s for dinner because they were going out of date make me laugh. 1) give one to Sean and leave the dinos in the freezer and 2) don’t pretend you won’t eat them both.

this will be her excuse for stuffing her face now she’s a HoMeOwNeR.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.