Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was last nights dog vlog filmed? Was it after the first upload? I'm convinced she took to her bed due to all the grief she was getting.
She probably thought it was going to be a massively popular video when in reality it got less than 30k views and a tit load of hate. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably thought it was going to be a massively popular video when in reality it got less than 30k views and a tit load of hate. 😅
I mean honestly, its just one gimmick and tit idea after another. Dogs = Content. Like jeeze Demi you can't just film their "routune" and think people will be entertained for 30 minutes. This highs and lows malarkey isn't cutting it either, it translates as laziness and sulking.
I cannot wait to see the assumption video, yet more material for dissection.

Reactions: 9
Part of me thinks she does know though, remember when she bought all those fake designer clothes. 🤢 She still kicks about in that fake LV fleece that looks like the ones you find on a market stall with a big duck off wolf howling at the moon on the back. 😅

The dry shampoo. The overgrown eyebrows. The wonky lipstick. Remind me again why brands are throwing free stuff at this BeAuTy GuRu.
Holy flaps.... the over lined lips 😅

She's like coco the clown 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Has she really just rambled for 13 minutes just for an advert for Harrys? Super long title with "ad" at the end?

At the beginning of the advert video she said she's feeling super festive but then cuts out at the end of the advert video and said she isn't feeling festive at all... tf?

Then proceeds to tell us that she just wanted to do a vlog to show her Christmas shopping.... duck off, you rushed a video together because it was an ADVERT and you were paid to do it.

Why people continue to rim her i will never know.

Reactions: 18
Has she really just rambled for 13 minutes just for an advert for Harrys? Super long title with "ad" at the end?

At the beginning of the advert video she said she's feeling super festive but then cuts out at the end of the advert video and said she isn't feeling festive at all... tf?

Then proceeds to tell us that she just wanted to do a vlog to show her Christmas shopping.... duck off, you rushed a video together because it was an ADVERT and you were paid to do it.

Why people continue to rim her i will never know.
The story was such bullshit too, she got it for her dad last year so he asked for it again when it’s just some like shaving set, yeah right. Also she said the nivea set could go for her nan but then said she won’t show her nans stuff cos she watches her videos????? Chats tit

Reactions: 10
Ive genuinely just had to turn subtitles on, I'm getting fed up of having the remote clutched in my hand, having to turn it right up to hear the crap that comes out of Seans moutb, and then turning right down for her or her crappy loud outro. Cant just be me that finds it unbearable?

Reactions: 12
Ive genuinely just had to turn subtitles on, I'm getting fed up of having the remote clutched in my hand, having to turn it right up to hear the crap that comes out of Seans moutb, and then turning right down for her or her crappy loud outro. Cant just be me that finds it unbearable?
You aren't alone.

Que Austin Powers....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just watched the video Demi is 'drunk' in... why on earth has she uploaded her rubbing herself on their rug in front of her boyfriend, who obviously doesn't give a tit, on to YouTube?? In those awful (probs crusty lol sorry ew) pjs.. boak!!

And the dogs 😩 I reckon she was looking on her fave website Gumtree one night and she has bought them from some back garden breeder for a ridiculous amount of money after making a spontaneous (and in my opinion cruel) decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest Instagram story moaning her vlog will be late because the dogs are being needy....no Demi, that’s what puppies are like!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone pls send her the assumption

"You cant deal with any sort of criticism and that's why you delete all your youtube comments"

Surely nobody will get a block for that, its a simple assumption but doubt she would include it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My prediction.. she’ll include;

Something gross about her and Sean’s relationship that literally no one asked for
Something to wank herself off about how much money she earns, again written by her
Something where she gets to be omg I’m so humble, I help hedgehogs even though she’s not and probably done it like once.
Something defensive about the dogs she’s already neglecting.
Something so she can wank herself off about buying a house.
Something about being a vegan - although we know she’s in them choccy yogs!

I can’t stand watching the absolute turd, so someone let me know if I get a full house!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.