Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck does she even make money from these shambles of videos?!

Reactions: 5
I think she’s deleted the original video but she mentions it briefly in this one at 11:24
I think this was the video where I started 6o go off her.

I can remember thinking it was soo clickbait-y and over acted... like I'd just wasted 12 minutes of my life to hear her share her "secret" of not texting back...

It went downhill from there 😅

Reactions: 4
On the subject of the "crap" Christmas presents this is my take, Demi hasn't been brought up with money, she has spoken quite a lot about the financial hardship her family have faced. I've noticed in her vlogs she tells viewers the price of everything, be it piddling amounts. So, she has never known any different and wouldn't know where to shop or what else to buy and I think if she went to John Lewis, house of fraser etc she would be absolutely lost and would begrudge spending money in those places. I think the demographic who Watch her channel are from the same background and she would alienate herself from them if she stops budget buying anyway. This is really a socio-economic issue rather than her being tight, I'd have more of a problem if she continues mouthing about M&S being posh, dear lord!

Reactions: 11
i can sort of relate to this, my family weren’t poor but weren’t rich either so never actually had like finer things growing up. Since I’ve grew up and got my own money I can never justify spending loads of money on a present or even anything for myself 😂not sure if I’m just right with money haha

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think her ‘assumptions’ videos she was asking for content for is just another way for her to go ‘I EARN X AMOUNT’ when literally nobody asked. It’s every opportunity at this point, and would be tasteless to do so during the pandemic.

Reactions: 11
Im
On the subject of the "crap" Christmas presents this is my take, Demi hasn't been brought up with money, she has spoken quite a lot about the financial hardship her family have faced. I've noticed in her vlogs she tells viewers the price of everything, be it piddling amounts. So, she has never known any different and wouldn't know where to shop or what else to buy and I think if she went to John Lewis, house of fraser etc she would be absolutely lost and would begrudge spending money in those places. I think the demographic who Watch her channel are from the same background and she would alienate herself from them if she stops budget buying anyway. This is really a socio-economic issue rather than her being tight, I'd have more of a problem if she continues mouthing about M&S being posh, dear lord!
I totally understand your point. And don’t get me wrong I don’t just waste money on stupidly expensive gifts either. I love a bit of Primark and Home Bargains. I just think it’s pretty tit that she’s bought fake candles which could be incredibly dangerous when she’s more than capable of buying the real deal. If that family member loves Jo Malone so much I wouldn’t mind splashing out a bit on that occasion but I just think Demi is greedy if I’m honest. Remember how much she spent on high quality makeup like Chanel powder and the £280 Tesco shop. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just want to add as well that her minions are asking about the candles in the comments and are being directed to eBay. She needs to address this it’s so unsafe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Im

I totally understand your point. And don’t get me wrong I don’t just waste money on stupidly expensive gifts either. I love a bit of Primark and Home Bargains. I just think it’s pretty tit that she’s bought fake candles which could be incredibly dangerous when she’s more than capable of buying the real deal. If that family member loves Jo Malone so much I wouldn’t mind splashing out a bit on that occasion but I just think Demi is greedy if I’m honest. Remember how much she spent on high quality makeup like Chanel powder and the £280 Tesco shop. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, she's definitely greedy. I must have missed the high end cosmetics spend. The fake Jo Malone is typical and perfectly sums her up, it looks the same, it'll do! She cuts corners in everything she does the kitchen is another perfect example, she's literally cut the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im

I just want to add as well that her minions are asking about the candles in the comments and are being directed to eBay. She needs to address this it’s so unsafe.

She was either stupid enough to believe the candles are real (and honestly the price should have set the alarm bells ringing for anyone who even knows what Jo Malone is...) or she thought the viewers would be dumb enough to not question it.

Either way she’s an idiot and peddling fake goods is, exactly like you say, irresponsible and dumb.

Reactions: 9
Shes not aware they're fake, that lassie has never been through the door of Jo Malone. If she's reading she should Google her local store and book in to the tasting bar, its free luvvie, right up her street. How's about filming that for some content when restrictions allow, hell bring your wee Grandma and Mam too.

• Haha
Shes not aware they're fake, that lassie has never been through the door of Jo Malone. If she's reading she should Google her local store and book in to the tasting bar, its free luvvie, right up her street. How's about filming that for some content when restrictions allow, hell bring your wee Grandma and Mam too.
Part of me thinks she does know though, remember when she bought all those fake designer clothes. 🤢 She still kicks about in that fake LV fleece that looks like the ones you find on a market stall with a big duck off wolf howling at the moon on the back. 😅

The dry shampoo. The overgrown eyebrows. The wonky lipstick. Remind me again why brands are throwing free stuff at this BeAuTy GuRu.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Part of me thinks she does know though, remember when she bought all those fake designer clothes. 🤢 She still kicks about in that fake LV fleece that looks like the ones you find on a market stall with a big duck off wolf howling at the moon on the back. 😅

The dry shampoo. The overgrown eyebrows. The wonky lipstick. Remind me again why brands are throwing free stuff at this BeAuTy GuRu.
Is she being serious here???

I've never seen her overdraw her lips before...that's nauseating.

• Haha
Shes been reading tattle and is making a point. Look see i do use cosmetics. You could now set your watch by her.

Reactions: 2
When was last nights dog vlog filmed? Was it after the first upload? I'm convinced she took to her bed due to all the grief she was getting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.