Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the gift vlog, looks like she had a good cry towards the end. I honestly don't think this girls well, the big decisions, the highs followed by the lows, somethings off.

Reactions: 4
Of course. Do we expect anything less! Are they fake?
I’m not sure. I’ve never been into Jo Malone candles really so I can’t tell the difference. The blue velvet boxes all look pretty cheap to me though. I just think if she’s earning as much as she says she is she would just walk into Fenwicks and buy a set off the shelf. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah the Jo Malone is fake. There is a fake page on my fb selling them.
I thought as much because I could only find them on eBay and Gumtree. No official photos even if they were old stock. I do hope they’re safe to light!

Reactions: 10
No idea why she buys fakes. I would rather the Aldi 3 candle set for like a fiver than £35 worth of fake candles that may be unsafe !

Some designer 'dupes' are somewhat okay but candles.... nope !!!

Reactions: 6
"My Mum doesn't watch my videos. I havent got all of her stuff but she often watches my videos" either she does or she doesnt!!

So glad theres a new thread!!! Cant wait to get involved with this one!!

• Haha
"My Mum doesn't watch my videos. I havent got all of her stuff but she often watches my videos" either she does or she doesnt!!

So glad theres a new thread!!! Cant wait to get involved with this one!!
Her mam is probably sick of her tit as well. Come join us Mama Doodles. This is a safe place to discuss how much of a troll Demi is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eugh her main channel video. Creased when she said she doesn’t want to buy any old tat then proceeds to show a load of TAT! And her dads present is of course GIFTED. Why if she says she earns as much as she does does she buy the most tattiest tit with absolutely no thought?! Those jo malone candles looked awful, so fake looking!

And don’t even get me started on the amount of words she mis pronounced, especially when she was reading the scents of the candles. Even my boyfriend got mad when he overheard 😂

Reactions: 17
Eugh her main channel video. Creased when she said she doesn’t want to buy any old tat then proceeds to show a load of TAT! And her dads present is of course GIFTED. Why if she says she earns as much as she does does she buy the most tattiest tit with absolutely no thought?! Those jo malone candles looked awful, so fake looking!

And don’t even get me started on the amount of words she mis pronounced, especially when she was reading the scents of the candles. Even my boyfriend got mad when he overheard 😂
Imagine claiming to earn 7k a month but buying your relative fake Jo Malone candles that are probably going to burn her house down. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Demi Donnelly #11 caught up close scratching her ass, wonder how long those puppies will last?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As if she buys this cheap tit for her family when she’s supposedly earning as much as she is, what a joke

I have so many things to say about the troll. But I just wanted to post this and say that you all have made my evening with your comments. They’re so funny. The only positive to the trash videos she pumps out is coming here to read what you all say about them. I love it. 😄😄😄😄

Reactions: 13
That vlog 🥱
Light a dose of sleeping pills.
I don't think she earns what she says she does. Her merch was a flop - so expensive.
She doesn't use any of it 😳
Sean is trying because she's too lazy.
I want to see her cook from scratch not pizza, waffles and beans.
Theres so much she could make, get yourself a cook book honeybun, it'll stop those pants riding up your bumhole!!

Reactions: 6
Watching Daily Dose of Us from tonight. I'm just gonna leave this page open to write things as I watch 🤣🤣

Sean "going to take the car to the car garage" what else is a garage used for 🤣🤣
Scratching her arse 🤢🤢🤢 she spends enough time editing (to get out of doing everything else) surely she could have edited that out.
"I've got a steak on the go" no it's still in the packet 🤣🤣

Really annoys me how they say vlogmas as VlogAmas. And how Demi says MirrOR. And the other day when they were doing their Anniversary gifts and she said Esty instead of Etsy.

I wouldn't feel safe giving those candles to anyone. Definitely not Joe Malone more like Moe Jalone 🤣🤣 like others have said all the money shes getting and shes buying her family tat!! Most of it sweets. I know she said she wont show her mums presents cause her mum doesnt watch her videos but often does 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄 so she will probably show that tat after christmas.

I bet if her family know how much she gets from YouTube they are like "christmas presents gonna be good now" then they open their presents and it's a bit of cake and some dairy milk 🤣🤣

I feel so sorry for those dogs. Can see that Sean wasnt that pleased about getting them 2bh. And for them to be in a room with a pen too. And the way she talks to them...... as if her voice wasnt annoying enough.

Can tell it's been a while and that I've only just found the most recent thread but what the hell was that the other day when she was drunk. All that "dancing" and "singing" does she actually think she can sing and dance? If I was doing that in a vlog and watched it back and looked and sounded like she does then I would delete it straight away!! I think Sean finds her embarracing. Shes so overpowering compared to sean. 2bh I feel sorry for him.

All that money shes making for videos of her scratching her arse and badly singing and dancing!!! Jeez!!! What an easy life!!! And there are people who have full time jobs who work bloody hard and find it hard to make ends meet!! What a time to be alive!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.