Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even know it was possible to put a dog down for a nap? Surely it’s impossible to ask animals to sleep at certain times!
Yeah, absolutely! I think her idea of putting them down for a nap is putting them in the crates for an hour while she fucks about on tiktok to be honest.
I’ve just been googling the whole feeding thing and apparently four times a day is recommended at their age. But like I said I’ve always free fed my dog which I know a lot of people don’t agree with so I can’t really comment on the whole feeding part. But the naps seem strange. A dog will sleep whenever it wants not when you tell it to.

Reactions: 5
This scheduling is definitely bollocks. I reckon she’s talking out of her arse to make herself look less like she’s panicking and had no idea what she’s doing! The dogs don’t know what time it is, feed them when you get up, at lunch and in the even like normal people ffs. The only scheduling you need is making sure you let them out to pee at least once an hour.
Wait until they’re hit the 3 month teething and endless energy phase, which lasts months 🙃

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does that jo malone set look completely fake?! All the stickers are wonky! Gal got ripped off pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still get astounded at her unprofessionalism but I don’t know why I expect any different 😂😂 can’t even rub in her dry shampoo before filming an advert duck ME it’s too funny 🤣🤣🤣

Also thought she hated people that didn’t let their dogs on the sofa 🤔🤔 but now hers aren’t allowed on the sofa...or should I say ‘aloud’ as our amber hunny bun would

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
duck off with your volume turned up outro music pls hunny bun - my ears can't take it. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck off with your volume turned up outro music pls hunny bun - my ears can't take it. Thanks
I'm glad its not just me it made me dislike her more since it woke my little boy up and I really wanted a hot coffee

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The most recent vlog is so boring, Sean talking can barely hear him and showing his food and then further mentioning the bacon Demi has is nice about 4 times, also mentioning Demi is in bed, then Demi is having a nap, poor Demi must be exhausted silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sound quality on today's vlogamas was absolutely shocking!
It was also sooo boring, Sean had nothing to say and Demi was too tired from being mummy to the pups 😂😂.
She is beyond lazy!!!! That bum scratch though 😂

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does that jo malone set look completely fake?! All the stickers are wonky! Gal got ripped off pet.
I googled it as I’m sure she said the set was about £35 and I thought god that’s good for 4 mini Jo Malone candles. They’re not £35 at all the only comparable set I can find is £70?! Did she buy No Malone candles? 🤣

Where does she mention Jo Malone?
She’s done a gift guide on her main channel uploaded today and she’s bought someone a mini set of Jo Malone candles but I’m sure she said they were around £35 so she’s either lying or Bought fakes (unless i misheard or she got a banging deal somehow?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sound quality on today's vlogamas was absolutely shocking!
It was also sooo boring, Sean had nothing to say and Demi was too tired from being mummy to the pups 😂😂.
She is beyond lazy!!!! That bum scratch though 😂
Maybe she should worm herself when she worms the dogs 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think I’ll ever get over the arse picking ... ever ! Why did she leave it in!!! It was so close up too

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she obsessed with flicking and touching her hair, she tosses it over her shoulder like its long and beautiful but it really isn't 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.