Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she left the bum scratch in!!

I find it so bizarre that they don’t eat the same meal - they cook themselves a separate meal but eat together? Would it not make sense to cook the same thing?! I know she’s apparently a vegan but not all meals contain meat etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who in their right mind gets puppies when the garden isn't even safe for them?! 🤯 They were definitely planning on letting them piss in the house for weeks before people pointed out to them that they should go outside and not on puppy pads🤢

Ps. Does every meal have to be accompanied by potato waffles?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
New vlogamas, 2 words: bone idle.

She’s in bed for half the vlog then inspects Sean building a play pen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another boring vlog. She really needs to put a rug or something down in that pen or they are going to end up hurting themselves slipping on the wood floor.

Reactions: 10
Also how ungrateful was she for the breakfast he made? She’s tired because she’s been looking after the pups? Bless. Imagine how tired Sean was working nights then going straight to decorate that house while you sat on your arse eating greggs and reading tattle Demi.

Just gonna leave this here from tonight’s Vlog...
I thought I saw her pick her arse! Then I thought nah surely not. duck me what an absolute grot bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
bleeping arse digging on camera has knocked me sick.

Do we think she’ll rehome Henry or Luna first? My vote is for Henry..

Love how she’s making out she’s been sponsoring a dog through Dogs Trust for ages in her stories tomake herself feel better about funding puppy farming. I do actually support them and can tell you not that the update she was holding is one they send out when you first sign up, so she’s donated once maximum and probably the minimum amount. You’re not fooling anyone grotbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s going to let the dogs all over the sofa and bed when sean says he doesn’t want that absolute car crash this

Reactions: 6
bleeping arse digging on camera has knocked me sick.

Do we think she’ll rehome Henry or Luna first? My vote is for Henry..

Love how she’s making out she’s been sponsoring a dog through Dogs Trust for ages in her stories tomake herself feel better about funding puppy farming. I do actually support them and can tell you not that the update she was holding is one they send out when you first sign up, so she’s donated once maximum and probably the minimum amount. You’re not fooling anyone grotbags.
Not defending her (obviously cause I can't stand her) but I sponsor through Dog's Trust and the update she held up is similar (different sponsor dog) to the one I got last week for Christmas from mine with the wrapping paper? Just wondering how you know it's the one you get when you first sign up and not the regular one?

Reactions: 3
She’s going to be doing another assumptions video. Yawn yawn. Why does she even bother asking for people’s assumptions when she just makes the fuckers up herself anyway. Heads up Demi, nobody gives a duck how much you earn or wants to know about your sex life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually can’t believe how such a vile smelly unhygienic woman is earning so much money a month for uploading videos with her crusty dermatitis flakes on show and arse scratching, she has no shame 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm at the beginning of the vlog, need to go back and read the thread, Sean's eating the vegan bacon and I remembered a comment I saw on insta, someone asked if Sean was transgender. I just needed to share this, absolutely no offence intended to my friends in LGBT community. 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The amount of stuff she gets gifted and yet she still goes and buys her family things like £5 Nivea gift sets and cheap boxes of chocolates for Christmas. I know it's humble and it's why people used to like her but could she not gift some of the luxury products she's been gifted to her family? She can't possibly need all of that stuff. It's really sad seeing how greedy she is.

Reactions: 19
I know pups are hard work but Iv never seen anyone make such hard work of pups as those two. Why buy a pen half the size of the room, just shut them in the room not shut them in a room in a pen almost as big as the room. I presumed the garden wasn’t secure but from that vlog it sounds as if there’s just plants they may get to 🤷‍♀️ Just watch them and move them or tell them no if they get up to no good. That’s how they learn. It’s painful to watch but I can’t help but watch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has she filtered herself in the assumptions post?
Looking very chiseled with a slim nose.

Reactions: 1
I know pups are hard work but Iv never seen anyone make such hard work of pups as those two. Why buy a pen half the size of the room, just shut them in the room not shut them in a room in a pen almost as big as the room. I presumed the garden wasn’t secure but from that vlog it sounds as if there’s just plants they may get to 🤷‍♀️ Just watch them and move them or tell them no if they get up to no good. That’s how they learn. It’s painful to watch but I can’t help but watch 😂
I thought that too. This whole scheduling in 4 meals a day and scheduling in play time just seems a bit odd. I free feed my dog and I didn’t set aside time to play with her when she was a pup, I just spent time with her at home and she went wherever I did. There was none of this 1 hour play time then put them down for a nap? They aren’t babies. My pup really didn’t sleep that much during the day at all from what I can remember. Am I wrong?

Reactions: 9
I thought that too. This whole scheduling in 4 meals a day and scheduling in play time just seems a bit odd. I free feed my dog and I didn’t set aside time to play with her when she was a pup, I just spent time with her at home and she went wherever I did. There was none of this 1 hour play time then put them down for a nap? They aren’t babies. My pup really didn’t sleep that much during the day at all from what I can remember. Am I wrong?
I didn’t even know it was possible to put a dog down for a nap? Surely it’s impossible to ask animals to sleep at certain times!

Reactions: 16
Nope, but we obviously haven't looked at the special websites Demi has immersed herself in.
I do know a few people who sign their dogs names on the Christmas cards and wash their paws in the sink every time they come back in the house from a walk etc but I'm not even sure they have a rigid schedule like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.