Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always just get the urge to message her and call her a scruffy bleep 😂but then I remember I’m not a bully or troll 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have a pic of her dry shampoo flaky scalp? I don’t have insta so can’t see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know we can't all be interested in the way we look and too much of that type of thing is not healthy anyway, but there is a fine line, she has no pride in herself at all
I’m so PaRtIcUlAr about my home. duck off you clown.
Is that a wire? They’re always going on about the dogs getting a wire and I was like huh? I've never lived somewhere with random wires.

Reactions: 5
I know we can't all be interested in the way we look and too much of that type of thing is not healthy anyway, but there is a fine line, she has no pride in herself at all

Is that a wire? They’re always going on about the dogs getting a wire and I was like huh? I've never lived somewhere with random wires.
Yeh, surprising seen as Sean loves to play around with the electrics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It blows my mind because she probably thinks these threads about her on Tattle are just "hAtErZ" but literally nobody else on Tattle has a thread like hers. Yes there's influencers / slebs / youtubers where we pick apart their content but Demi is different. Everyone is at a wits end and finds her disgraceful.

I have complaints about many influencers and youtubers but Demi is a whole other level. I've never seen ANYONE ELSE be so abusive to their partner for "content" nor have I seen ANYONE ELSE film themselves without tidying their background or themselves for that matter. She doesn't even research the brands she works with, she can't even bleeping speak!!!! She's a whole other breed!!! It's like she's got to where she is because people feel bad for her because she's just THAT tragic! Or maybe she buys tit loads of subs...I believe it's the latter. If you look at her comments on her videos they're all fake youtube accs she's created to comment on her own shite.
And that's how she's spends hours a day on YouTube.

Reactions: 3
Have a missed Christmas? Why is the blobfish opening all those gifts? She must think Christmas is soooo boring as that’s what she does every f**king week for her “JOB” lol

Reactions: 6
Tonight’s vlog .. you can see in her face she knows she’s made a boo boo .. should have puppy proofed the house first .. so selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"DEMI HAS GONE BACK TO BED FOR A BIT" oh diddums... bless shes shattered from goin to the garage then bein driven home!!! Shes one lazy mother fckr 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.