Deliciously Ella #4 Bland burgers and branding under CEO Matt, daily affirmations won’t change that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she even has a budget. Probably shops in planet organic and wholefoods

Reactions: 5
I tried her 70% dark chocolate yesterday and it was atrocious and barely edible. Very hard with a strange aftertaste. Not sure if anyone would repeat purchase £3.20 for 70g of that disaster of a chocolate bar. Lindt 70% is cheaper, delicious and vegan with an ingredient list barely different to hers.
Yes their chocolates are so bad. I don’t know what on Earth went wrong with the production?! It has such a weird aftertaste

Reactions: 3
Yes their chocolates are so bad. I don’t know what on Earth went wrong with the production?! It has such a weird aftertaste
I found the same with the peanut butter cups. They really had such a marmite aftertaste and I don’t mean love it or hate it, they literally tasted like marmite!

Reactions: 4
Our taste buds just simply don't understand and appreciate the amazing creativity of Matt the ceo and his awesome manufacturer skills. Food that tastes goods? What a nonsense . It is revenue people !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s still harking on about the “romantic” story of meeting Matt on her personal Instagram stories - 9 years ago today apparently!

Interesting to see he swooped in asking to use her name for making a snack bar right from the start… this was just a month or so after her first (popular) cookbook debuted as well. Matt clearly saw the 🤑

IMG_3647.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s still harking on about the “romantic” story of meeting Matt on her personal Instagram stories - 9 years ago today apparently!

Interesting to see he swooped in asking to use her name for making a snack bar right from the start… this was just a month or so after her first (popular) cookbook debuted as well. Matt clearly saw the 🤑

View attachment 2770953
Any good lawyer would have seen this as a hostile take over wrapped in an engagement ring. Also this is even more scary because if they were already talking business then Ella is a lot more exposed / trapped. Matthew would at this point probably walk away with the business side of everything and Ella with the branding - Matthew would just rebrand everything and carry on, while Ella would end up being a burnt out pseudo celeb / Ali Express version of Gwyneth Palthrow.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 2770953
Isn’t this the first time that she has admitted that they were meeting for a “collaboration” initially??? Before she always said that they were set up on a blind date. Which still couls be true, but strange to go on a blind date with a potential business partner 🤔😂

This is so wild! Matt really got what he came for. He got a rich af wife and a large business to run in less than 1 year

Reactions: 12
Isn’t this the first time that she has admitted that they were meeting for a “collaboration” initially??? Before she always said that they were set up on a blind date. Which still couls be true, but strange to go on a blind date with a potential business partner 🤔😂

This is so wild! Matt really got what he came for. He got a rich af wife and a large business to run in less than 1 year
At the beginning she use to say they were meeting up to discuss his coconut water business that he wanted her to be a brand ambassador for. And then he moved in within a week. And obviously no red flags to see here…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
At the beginning she use to say they were meeting up to discuss his coconut water business that he wanted her to be a brand ambassador for. And then he moved in within a week. And obviously no red flags to see here…
Can we also just stop to mention that Ella just got out of a long term relationship and Matt was with someone else/engaged when they first met?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Can we also just stop to mention that Ella just got out of a long term relationship and Matt was with someone else/engaged when they first met?
Look, when a coconut dream power couple collides nothing else in the solar system can compare. It’s cosmic. It’s meant to be. Nothing else matters and let’s be fair it all worked out for the best. Ella does seem to be just so incredibly happy and content with her life

/s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carbon footprint and virtue signalling while wearing €700 leather boots that are very much not plant based
Oh duck off Ella! The world isn't burning because dogs are eating too much meat. It's because of families like yours flying around in private jets to their multiple homes!

Reactions: 17
I’m also very confused about why she bangs on about being UPF free but then her products have ingredients like ‘chicory fibre syrup’ in them

Reactions: 14
Has she qualified in nutrition yet?
Probably not. Don't you know she runs a business and has 2 kids in daycare?? She barely has time for a vacation 15 times/year..have some respect.
___
Jk ofc. But i seriously doubt she got her degree anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably not. Don't you know she runs a business and has 2 kids in daycare?? She barely has time for a vacation 15 times/year..have some respect.
___
We would have had daily reminders that she got an online degree despite girlbossing so very hard and also raising two kids and being the bestest wife

Reactions: 10
___
15 vacations a year?? What are you talking about!?! Hard working Ella and Matt NEVER take vacation. They just ~~~ travel ~~~~. When they finally goes on vacation, it is the first they have taken in years!

• Haha
Reactions: 7