Deliciously Ella #4 Bland burgers and branding under CEO Matt, daily affirmations won’t change that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will look back one day and be confronted with her choices. Working yourself into the ground is no longer the flex she thinks it is. Money is useful and she is used to having a lot so feels she needs to make a lot herself BUT it’s far far far away from the real purpose of life. No one on their deathbeds looks back and says they wish they’d worked more. No one.
The thing is, I don’t think she does work that hard. She does 9 - 4.30ish in the office (I used to work there) part time, has a live in nanny to look after the kids, and endless money to throw at good food, housekeepers, cleaners etc. She takes an Uber to the office, public transport is rare, so no morning commute stress. G

Reactions: 15
The thing is, I don’t think she does work that hard. She does 9 - 4.30ish in the office (I used to work there) part time, has a live in nanny to look after the kids, and endless money to throw at good food, housekeepers, cleaners etc. She takes an Uber to the office, public transport is rare, so no morning commute stress. G
How can she still not drive? Didn’t she make a big song and dance about learning to drive finally?

Reactions: 1
Loving the insider information! She has no clue what hard work is, The more she goes on about it the more obvious it is.

Reactions: 3
A vegetarian dog 😅😅😅 I’ve heard it all now. Canine for a reason moron, they eat meat!!
Dogs can actually thrive on a vegetarian diet, they can get everything they need from it (cats can't). From the way she's worded this I'd guess she's mixing with non plant based or supplementing it too.

Reactions: 4
Matthew is so clever…fancy having the technical knowledge to redesign a factory. He must know exactly what food hygiene requirements, safety rules and building controls apply. He truly is amazing 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Matthew is so clever…fancy having the technical knowledge to redesign a factory. He must know exactly what food hygiene requirements, safety rules and building controls apply. He truly is amazing 🤮
I bet he just slapped clashing wallpaper all over the place and shoved fringed lamps in where ever he could.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is going to be the first factory with floral wallpapers and clashing patterns!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised Matt hasn’t wanted to go down the supplements route. Maybe he has and Ella has resisted it?
There is currently a boom in collagen, protein, mushroom powders, probiotics etc. Brands like Dirtea, Willpowders, Symprove etc seem to be everywhere. It seems so much more up Matt’s street than tiny jars of pesto? If Ella has actually declined to put her face & name to anything then good for her.

Reactions: 7
Noticed on her bookshelves it's all photos of herself on her book covers or her and Matt. No family photos or photos of the girls. Narcissists, the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
Noticed on her bookshelves it's all photos of herself on her book covers or her and Matt. No family photos or photos of the girls. Narcissists, the pair of them.
I noticed this too - but even the photos of her and Matt are never intimate or candid… they literally have no lives.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Matt hasn’t wanted to go down the supplements route. Maybe he has and Ella has resisted it?
There is currently a boom in collagen, protein, mushroom powders, probiotics etc. Brands like Dirtea, Willpowders, Symprove etc seem to be everywhere. It seems so much more up Matt’s street than tiny jars of pesto? If Ella has actually declined to put her face & name to anything then good for her.
Pretty sure she has shares in Symprove

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I love how she constantly talks about how she’s working 24/7 and then posts herself getting her hair done in the middle of a work day. She is so deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how she constantly talks about how she’s working 24/7 and then posts herself getting her hair done in the middle of a work day. She is so deluded
I guarantee she considers it "work" to have a hair appointment 😂 classic influencer move, omg my busy day of all the things others have to squeeze in at the weekend 😇😇

Reactions: 10