Deliciously Ella #4 Bland burgers and branding under CEO Matt, daily affirmations won’t change that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her business fall apart? How could she afford private ivf, she didn’t seem to work much. She seems like a nice girl though
The both come from money. Her husband doesn’t seem to do too much either but they do live in the Cotswolds and before than they did have a pretty swanky East London apartment.

Her online yoga practice thing never really took off, if you compare the following on that page vs her personal one. She did mention she is back to being a one woman team and that her business did not support her through the type of maternity leave she wanted…
Despite that she somehow has the money to open a physical yoga studio.

She is nice enough but a bit detached from reality at times.

Reactions: 2
This is all so fucked up, no wonder Matt was able to lovebomb her so successfully

++++
Deliciously Ella reveals how her 'complicated' childhood - that saw her politician father leave her Sainsbury's heiress mother before coming out as gay - left her feeling 'very unhappy'

I don’t understand why she keeps on banging on about their factory only having kitchen cupboard ingredients…but included in the ingredients in her snacks are chicory fibre syrup, brown rice syrup, date syrup, potato flour, cassava flour, concentrated juices, calcium carbonate (otherwise known as E170 food additive)
---
Calcium Phosphate as an additive in their yoghurts.

I’m not a UPF obsessive but she can’t keep talking about how unprocessed their products are and also have an ingredient list like the above

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She's nothing but a fearmongerer and will jump onto any trend that inflates her pockets. A few years ago it was "clean" eating (which she was rightly criticised for) and now it's "UPF free"

Reactions: 5
This is all so fucked up, no wonder Matt was able to lovebomb her so successfully

++++
Deliciously Ella reveals how her 'complicated' childhood - that saw her politician father leave her Sainsbury's heiress mother before coming out as gay - left her feeling 'very unhappy'
I can’t believe she blatantly says in this interview how:
- she’d just come out of a 4 year relationship (significant when you’re 23)
- her dad tried to set her up on a date with Matt and she told him she wasn’t interested and wanted to focus on her career/herself - her dad insisted anyway
- so she then met Matt and they moved in together by the end of that week, on what was only their 3rd date
- she literally refers to it as an “arranged marriage” (and they were engaged/married within a year with Matt taking over and running her business)

Is this interview a subtle cry for help?! More red flags than a matador 🚩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She probably has huge daddy issues too from her Dad leaving and Matt was there to swoop in and take over. I'd feel really sad for her if she wasn't so annoying 😂

Reactions: 7
Money can buy all the designer clothes but it doesn’t buy a personality. Forcing these expectations on her children at their age is going to cause so much damage…

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Money can buy all the designer clothes but it doesn’t buy a personality. Forcing these expectations on her children at their age is going to cause so much damage…
Also so random at their age? I could see it being perhaps a fun workshop for older kids about coming up with a business idea and giving kids from disadvantaged backgrounds some ideas as to how to start working for yourself or setting up a business. But Skye and May are so young any of this would go totally over their heads. Just more crap for the gram from Ella

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also so random at their age? I could see it being perhaps a fun workshop for older kids about coming up with a business idea and giving kids from disadvantaged backgrounds some ideas as to how to start working for yourself or setting up a business. But Skye and May are so young any of this would go totally over their heads. Just more crap for the gram from Ella
Its not organised by her so unfortunately its not just her that pushes these things on kids.
I find it gross. The times when children took over the family estate and had their faith set im stone are over. Let them develop their own personality.
imagine growing up in this hustle culture toxicity and secretly wanting to be an artist or anything other than an “entrepreneur”.
Ella never wanted this life for herself and she doesn’t seem to TRULY enjoy it. She looks run down, burnt out and soulless…

Reactions: 8
Normally not one to comment on parenting but I do think they did Skye dirty if they want to encourage her to be a serious entrepreneur.

People make assumptions on people based on their names all the time. Rightly or wrongly, it happens. Skye is a name that has clear connotations of being lofty and a bit ditzy. Airy fairy… I mean she’s literally named after the Sky (yes I know they think it’s the island but let’s be honest that’s not what most people will think of).

There is no way on earth that as she grows up she isn’t going to have people treat her as ditzy before they know her properly.

Reactions: 4
Normally not one to comment on parenting but I do think they did Skye dirty if they want to encourage her to be a serious entrepreneur.

People make assumptions on people based on their names all the time. Rightly or wrongly, it happens. Skye is a name that has clear connotations of being lofty and a bit ditzy. Airy fairy… I mean she’s literally named after the Sky (yes I know they think it’s the island but let’s be honest that’s not what most people will think of).

There is no way on earth that as she grows up she isn’t going to have people treat her as ditzy before they know her properly.
I think that’s a bit of a reach. Also they don’t think it’s an island, it literally is. Skye’s name and why they chose it is actually cute - although it does come with a ton of weight given who Skye’s grandma was and what she’ll feel she has to live up to.

Reactions: 7

I don't think her name is going to be a barrier :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I don't think her name is going to be a barrier :ROFLMAO:
Not unless there are some scandals around these two, which there very well might be… they could also go bankrupt at this rate. They are overstretching to the point where family bailing them out might become an issue.

Reactions: 1
Word on the street is that they have been making redundancies. Matt loves to hire and fire without any strategy whatsoever!!
---
I assume that while the top line is doing well, their profit is taking a hit with cost price increases.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Never-mind the delis you had to close because your expansion wasn’t properly planned, the layoffs, the insane mortgage(s) you took out or the family money that carries all this….

Also Matt looks like he piled on some weight, definitely not the best advertisement for their “healthy lifestyle” 🤣

Attachments