Deliciously Ella #4 Bland burgers and branding under CEO Matt, daily affirmations won’t change that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, barely anything in that caption that wasn’t about the business. They’re business colleagues, not spouses.

Reactions: 5
Never-mind the delis you had to close because your expansion wasn’t properly planned, the layoffs, the insane mortgage(s) you took out or the family money that carries all this….

Also Matt looks like he piled on some weight, definitely not the best advertisement for their “healthy lifestyle” 🤣
Ella's leg is so angled here it looks like she's broken her knee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never-mind the delis you had to close because your expansion wasn’t properly planned, the layoffs, the insane mortgage(s) you took out or the family money that carries all this….

Also Matt looks like he piled on some weight, definitely not the best advertisement for their “healthy lifestyle” 🤣
The intertwining of the business and their relationship is just bizarre. She never mentions any personal milestones without comparing to the business

Reactions: 7
The intertwining of the business and their relationship is just bizarre. She never mentions any personal milestones without comparing to the business
I don’t think they have any kind of personal life. Apart from the occasional dinner - where they talk about the business and she posts it - there’s nothing.

When she talks about how this time of their lives means giving so much to work, and the rest to the children, she always says something along the lines of ‘there will be time for other things later on’. Screams alienation to me, and being fed the line of ‘you must give your all to the business and to me, if your friends were really friends they’d understand’

Reactions: 7
I saw her pasta in Waitrose this morning - tiny bags and it works out to TEN POUNDS OR MORE PER KILO. Even the fancy Waitrose No. 1 range is only £5.50/kg. Other lines £3-4/kg.
Another amazing business move by Matt. The good news is “Saffie” loved it.
I could almost understand if it was gluten free, but no.

I have a love hate relationship with her and her products. Have to admit some of them I really love... But that pasta price is extortionate

Reactions: 2
Went to Waitrose today, they only had one of her nut butter spreads and it was right on the bottom shelf.
They did have a stand at the front of the store with some Plants stuff and Deliciously Ella granola. The whole thing is so confusing. Hard to believe Waitrose signed up to this.

Reactions: 5
She had that thing at Downing St with female founders so she quickly removed CEO Matthew from the bio to fit the “female founded” label and yet every story and every second post is about how CEO Matthew is the CEO of all CEOs and couldn’t have done it without him…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had that thing at Downing St with female founders so she quickly removed CEO Matthew from the bio to fit the “female founded” label and yet every story and every second post is about how CEO Matthew is the CEO of all CEOs and couldn’t have done it without him…
Tbh I don’t think she could have. She’s got the personality and drive of a doormat which is what CEO Matthew saw immediately on their first “blind date”. All the “success” they have generated is probably down to him and their team. Red flags everywhere as always with “this one” 🤢

Tbh I don’t think she could have. She’s got the personality and drive of a doormat which is what CEO Matthew saw immediately on their first “blind date”. All the “success” they have generated is probably down to him and their team. Red flags everywhere as always with “this one” 🤢
Their team? They don’t seem to have one. They probably got all of their deals on the back of family relationships.

Reactions: 2