Deliciously Ella #4 Bland burgers and branding under CEO Matt, daily affirmations won’t change that

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still harking on about the “romantic” story of meeting Matt on her personal Instagram stories - 9 years ago today apparently!

Interesting to see he swooped in asking to use her name for making a snack bar right from the start… this was just a month or so after her first (popular) cookbook debuted as well. Matt clearly saw the 🤑

View attachment 2770953
And yet she still can’t spell the world business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a glitch in the matrix kitchen

Reactions: 2
Kindly duck off with the constant humble brags.
it’s actually unhinged how much she references “the business” in her daily life. Does she brush her teeth and think “brushing my teeth while building a business”

Such weird behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it’s actually unhinged how much she references “the business” in her daily life. Does she brush her teeth and think “brushing my teeth while building a business”

Such weird behaviour.
She has no personality. How would she? She got out of uni (did she even finish it?) and then moved in with CEO Matthew pretty much while others were figuring out who they were, what they wanted to do and so on… of course she has no personality.

Reactions: 7
She has no personality. How would she? She got out of uni (did she even finish it?) and then moved in with CEO Matthew pretty much while others were figuring out who they were, what they wanted to do and so on… of course she has no personality.
I’m pretty sure she didn’t finish uni and I don’t think she finished any of the nutrition courses she started? Did she even finish the yoga training she she kept going on about?

On a side note, did she fall out with all of her ‘wellness’ friends? We all know what happened with Olivia but what about the girl she used to do yoga with, is it mind body bowl or something, anyone know if they are still friends?

I don’t think Matt allows her her own personality.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she didn’t finish uni and I don’t think she finished any of the nutrition courses she started? Did she even finish the yoga training she she kept going on about?

On a side note, did she fall out with all of her ‘wellness’ friends? We all know what happened with Olivia but what about the girl she used to do yoga with, is it mind body bowl or something, anyone know if they are still friends?
Annie Clarke! Annie and her husband moved out of London and had a baby. From what I saw Ella wasn’t even at their very small courthouse wedding and have not seen Ella support Annie in any way. Not too long ago Annie announced that she is again running her business on her own so I’m fairly sure she could have used the boost from being included in Ella’s app revamp and new yoga content but she was completely overlooked. Annie is problematic in her own way but she is far more self made than Ella ever was… Ella used her when she needed inspo and help and then discarded her too.
No wonder they don’t have friends or a life.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Annie Clarke! Annie and her husband moved out of London and had a baby. From what I saw Ella wasn’t even at their very small courthouse wedding and have not seen Ella support Annie in any way. Not too long ago Annie announced that she is again running her business on her own so I’m fairly sure she could have used the boost from being included in Ella’s app revamp and new yoga content but she was completely overlooked. Annie is problematic in her own way but she is far more self made than Ella ever was… Ella used her when she needed inspo and help and then discarded her too.
No wonder they don’t have friends or a life.
Wow! Thanks for the update. That’s very interesting. Olivia is problematic too but not on Ella’s level. I remember Olivia and Annie supporting her on the launch of the MAE deli and then maybe she stabbed them both in the back…

Reactions: 1
Wow! Thanks for the update. That’s very interesting. Olivia is problematic too but not on Ella’s level. I remember Olivia and Annie supporting her on the launch of the MAE deli and then maybe she stabbed them both in the back…
I remember that time. Wow, the clean eating era..

Reactions: 1
I have a respect for Annie Clark because she needed IVF to have her child and was really open about it. In the social media space she’s in that’s rare. You usually get twats like Ella who genuinely has boasted about getting pregnant first cycle and she “just knew” before the positive test because she’s “so in tune with her body”….

• Sick
I have a respect for Annie Clark because she needed IVF to have her child and was really open about it. In the social media space she’s in that’s rare. You usually get twats like Ella who genuinely has boasted about getting pregnant first cycle and she “just knew” before the positive test because she’s “so in tune with her body”….
That was the only down to earth or relatable thing Annie ever did though. I’m glad she speak out about it when she did but iirc they did go private and she never used her platform for advocating for better or easier access for people who can’t afford it privately or anything meaningful.

She is kinda coming back down to planet earth now but I think that is more out of necessity because her business kinda fell apart and she has to rebuild it.

That was the only down to earth or relatable thing Annie ever did though. I’m glad she speak out about it when she did but iirc they did go private and she never used her platform for advocating for better or easier access for people who can’t afford it privately or anything meaningful.

She is kinda coming back down to planet earth now but I think that is more out of necessity because her business kinda fell apart and she has to rebuild it.
Did her business fall apart? How could she afford private ivf, she didn’t seem to work much. She seems like a nice girl though